Preference 32- The Fame Gets To Him.

The Fame Gets To Him:

Louis: "What do you mean it can't get here until next week? I've been waiting for this for ages! You better be kidding me." Louis snarls on the phone to his manager. He ordered something yesterday, and got so impatient when he came downstairs this morning and saw it wasn't there. "Louis, what are you doing?" You ask walking through from your bathroom; he's currently stood in your bedroom. Looking at his own flustered face in the mirror. "The bloody order hasn't come."

"You ordered it yesterday, what do you expect it to do? Come by magic carpet?" He moves the phone from his ear and covers it with his hand, "I thought, since I'm part of one of the biggest boybands in the world, they would make it arrive faster." He scoffs; you look at him, with a 'are you serious?' look on your face, "I can't believe you." You whisper as he moves the phone back to his ear. You make your way out of the room and hear him say, "Yeah, never mind. Sorry about that. I don't mind when it arrives. Thank you." You're half way down the stairs when he follows after you, "(Y/N) wait." Louis says, coming after you. You feet hit the hardwood floor downstairs as you turn around, watching him hurry down the stairs, "What's gotten into you Louis?" You interject words at him; he looks at you, not knowing what to do. "I think you should stop acting like you're so superior to everybody else because you know what, you're not. At the end of the day you're just like everyone else. Non of the other boys go around, looking down on everybody else and making people feel like utter crap." He looks at you with mixed emotions. "I know. You're right. I don't know what got over me. I think it's because management have been treating us really differently lately..." He trails off and looks at you but you walk away. Not mad at him anymore, "Tell them to lay off." You sneer walking through to the kitchen.

Zayn: "They think that they can do this to me?" Zayn sneers slamming the door shut, "they can think again." You look up from watching your programme and watch him strut through the living room then into the kitchen; he stays there for a few minutes then comes back through. "I want to watch something." Zayn snaps, pulling the remote from your grasp. "And you couldn't see that I was clearly watching something?" He doesn't answer, he just flicks to whatever he wants to watch, "bloody sport." You mumble. Looking at his aggravated expression, "What's the matter with you?"

"I'm just mad."

"At what?"

He mutes the television, "Management wouldn't let me have this big solo and I wanted it, I'm just mad." Your expression goes cold, this phase you've always worried about. The phase where he thinks he's much better than everyone else, he thinks he should come first in everything. "You know Zayn..." You start, making him look at you, "...It's not just you in the band you know, why don't you be a bit more kind and considerate towards the rest of the boys. Like Niall and Louis, they hardly got any solos in the first album." You're just putting your thoughts out there. Not wanting to do any harm. His face is emotionless, "I'm the best though." He mumbles, taking the television off mute. "For god sake Zayn, you're going to get a lot of bad mouthing from, fans, press even the boys if you continue this way. You're not the best at everything, yes you are an amazing singer but that doesn't mean you have to put yourself first in front of everybody else. Just be a little bit more careful with how you deal with situations." You snatch the remote off of him and put back the programme that you were currently watching. He sits there, his hand still in shape as if he was still holding the remote. "You're right, I think I'm just stressed, I was probably used to getting a lot of the solos in the last album, I don't know what hit me." He chokes out, he looks like he's going to cry. You promise yourself not to pity him. It's a lesson learned.

Liam: "(Y/N), can I ask you a question?" Liam asks walking over to where you're straightening your hair. "Of course." You smile to him through the mirror. He sits down next to you, looking at you and wondering if he should actually ask you this. "I've been wondering, erm. I don't want to sound selfish but the other day I was out with Maz and Andy and they weren't taking pictures of me. It was like I wasn't there. I know I'm quite famous, so, why don't they want me to be in the papers instead of them?"

You sigh, "Liam..." He looks at you, his face immediately turning to guilt. "No, it's okay. But.. I know, you're famous and I know that normally you're in the papers quite a bit, but sometimes it might be nice to come away from these things. That's probably why you're feeling like this, because anytime there's cameras around they focus on you. It's not a bad thing that you're feeling like this but maybe, you just need to take a bit of time away from them. They're getting to your head." You tap his temples with your fingers and he faintly smiles. "Thanks, (Y/N)." He gives you a hug then continues to watch you straighten your hair.

Niall: "Ah, no." He states, looking at the huge queue to get the drinks and popcorn, you and Niall have come out, for once, to see a movie and spend some time together. "We're going to miss the movie." He huffs, taking a tiny step forward as the queue moves. He starts to tap his foot impatiently, "Niall. Pack it in." You say, getting annoyed with how he's acting. "Sorry (Y/N), but I'm not waiting in this." He says and starts to walk forward, out of the line then cutting to the front. "Oh god no." You whisper to yourself, getting slightly embarrassed with your boyfriends' behavior. After that you hear quite a few, "What the hell are you doing?" "You weren't there, move!" You look down the line and see Niall standing there, an impatient look on his face. You usher him over to where you're stood, when he sees your expression, which is anger and embarrassment, he walks back over, his cheeks flushing red. When he reaches you he puts his hands in his pockets, "I told you." You sing, pleased with yourself. "Why did you do that?"

"I just thought since, I'm you know. God I don't know." He says, walking forward as the queue moves down again. "Do you want to go into a shorter line or just go home?" He suggests. You look at him, as if what just happened didn't make him feel ashamed, "No Niall, we can wait here. Like any other normal person." He solemnly nods, "Okay, sorry." After that, in public, Niall didn't act so snobby anymore.

Harry: "I'm fuming!" Harry rages, pacing back and forth in your room. You look over to the clock on your nightstand, '10:58' the clock reads. "Harry, the interview was three hours ago! Forget about it." You mumble, tired that he has all the lights on in the bedroom and you're trying to get to sleep. Three hours earlier, you were sat watching the boys interview on television, since it was live. Management always gets the interviewer to aim all the questions towards Harry, or make it look like Harry is the only person that matters in the band. Anyways, earlier on in the interview the interviewer just had eyes for Niall. Of course, all the boys were mad but Harry's face throughout the rest of the interview was just straight. He didn't chip in at all; he just sat there, on his phone. "I can't believe they didn't want me to do that, I'm the one who does the interviews." He mumbles, climbing into bed. He tries to snuggle close to you and wrap his hands around your waist. "No, you're not acting like an arse then snuggling up to me pet." You say, pushing his hands away.

"What've I done?"

"What've you done?" You start, sitting up and looking at him, "Harry, the way you acted tonight, JUST because the interviewer didn't ask you any questions was totally uncalled for. You're not the only one in the band, I wish management would understand that because you're starting to get too big for your boots." You finish and look at him, a pained expression on his face. "Was I that bad?" He says.

"Yes... Harry. You were. You were acting like such a brat I was cringing at you." You were, it was true. "I'm sorry." He whispers.

"I don't think you should be saying sorry to me." You push his curls out of his face. Feeling sorry that everything's getting to his head. "Okay, I'll do it in the morning. I'm tired." He murmurs, his eyelids getting heavy. Eventually you both fall asleep. Harry apologizing about everything in the morning to those who need an apology.

**Sorry some of them are a bit rubbish! So, the next one I'll do I think I'm going to do... you get your wisdom teeth taken out. I'll just do the ones in order, since someone said that. Anyways, love you all. 9+votes for the next one!:D**