Preference 53- His Mum Doesn't Like You, (NIALL&HARRY.)

His Mum Doesn't Like You, (NIALL&HARRY.):

Niall: You can hear Niall's laughter erupting from behind you as you walk with his mum down the street as he walks with Greg and his dad. You smile slightly, Niall just always seems so happy when he's around his family. A sudden thought of getting mobbed by fans strikes you and you turn to his mum, "What if we get mobbed?" You quickly say and Maura laughs, not saying a word though. You start worrying again, "I'll have a panic attack, oh my goodness. I think I'll go back to the car." You stop walking and it causes Bobby to collide into the back of you, since he wasn't far behind. "Alright?" He checks with you but Maura turns around to talk to you, "Have you forgotten about Niall?" She asks you, Niall coming up next to you and taking your hand. "Pardon?" you ask her, Maura is looking at you dead in the eyes, "Niall is claustrophobic." She keeps her sentences short, you don't know what she means though. "You think of yourself a lot you know?" Maura adds, still staring at you. You don't know, you didn't think you did. "Niall even thinks so." She adds on, again. Probably that one could of stayed bottled up. "Mum." Niall says sharply. You unlink your hand from Niall's and look at him, "You do?" He's just staring at you, looking at your eyes, studying them. He nods, his eyes still staying fixed on yours. You nod back, understanding. "Niall, why didn't you just say something." You whispered. Now you can feel Niall's parents and Greg's eyes on you. Without saying another word you walk away from them all, just wandering aimlessly around. Thinking. Out of view from them all. Nobody has come after you so maybe, maybe they all just want you to go. Maybe Niall was going to break up with you but, Maura made the job easier for him. You'll never know, you just left. Just like that.

Harry: Harry and Anne are having a disagreement about something they will makeup about in a few minutes. You're sat in the living room listening to them arguing upstairs. It makes you quite upset since they're always getting along really well, it's quite foreign for you to hear them arguing. Your head travels around and wanders through all the different decorations in the living room. Your head stops wandering and turns to the stairs where you can hear footprints rage down the steps. Harry appears in the living room and sits down next to you, not saying a word, his foot tapping furiously against the hard wood floor. Seconds, only seconds later, Anne is running down the stairs and then is in front of Harry. "What makes you think you can say something like that? To your mother?!" She shouts, making you flinch. You then start to wonder what had started it all off, what Harry had said that had made Anne so upset. You sit quietly, Harry quiet too. "Mum I'm sorry." He finally speaks after minutes of silence. "No Harry, you're too big for your boots. You're way too cocky sometimes and you need to tone down." You disagree with that, Harry only comes across as a little bit cocky when he's drunk, never when sober. He's always kind. "Anne, I'm sorry but, Harry isn't cocky what so ever and I think you're being a bit harsh by sayi-" You stop yourself as you see the words rising in Anne, "(Y/N), please. You're not involved in this and I don't like your attitude. I am in such a bad mood and you're not helping. (Y/N), the way you act, I just don't like it. You sometimes, I'm sorry, but you sometimes brag a lot. Sorry to put it across so harsh but, you're no help in a situation like this." Anne finishes and you're just sat there, twiddling your thumbs and gulping back any tears that threaten to fall. Anne goes through to the kitchen and Harry just turns on the television. Neither of you saying a word about what was just said.

**IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EITHER OF THESE PLEASE TELL ME. I felt a little bit guilty writing all of these because I know for a fact, none of their mothers would be like this and if I put them across in a really horrible way, please tell me and I will change/delete anything that people aren't comfortable with. So I'm writing a Fanfic soon so I think this is going to be the last preference update for a few weeks. Sorry guys! Keep an eye out for the update for the person who will play the main girl! Thanks everyone!:D**