Chapter 16

Not really being able to change your clothes, since you were stuck with the clothes you died in, you appreciate that jack dressed up before you went.

Arriving at the graveyard after calling an Uber, you and Jack walked along the stoned path until reaching the section of newly placed graves, spotting your name.

(y/n) (l/n)
1993-2017
"Once you meet her,
    You'll never want to loose her."

"Who added the little quote?" you ask.

"Me. I hope you like it."

"Of course." You cuddle up next to Jack, allowing him to wrap his arm around your waist. You start to sniff breaking the silence, Jack hands you a tissue. "Thank you." you answer. "Where did you get this from?" you watched as he pulled another tissue from the inside pocket of his suit. You laughed through your tears. (Crybaby by Melanie Martinez)

You look off in the distance seeing a few other lingering spirits blending in with the fog in the background. In a graveyard scene, there's always either rain or fog.

"Ready to go yet?" Jack asks.

"Not quite yet..." you hugged his waist tighter, Jack rubbing your back in soft circles. You start to hum the song played at funerals. Jack joins in as harmony. You smile that it's just you and Jack, not wanting it to be anyone else.