Chapter 2

Walking up to the corner of the shop, you opened the door hearing the small bell jingle above you. A small breeze followed giving you the alleviating smell of grounded coffee beans. You smiled looking over to the barista who was taking someone else's order. You stood behind them being the only other person waiting for coffee and watched as they were given their double espresso. The cream was slightly heart-shaped, and the heat escaped from the cup's little hole on the top. You unconsciously moved up, eyes still on the person with their drink. You watched them take a sip and the wince almost immediately. Still hot.

"Are you going to order or what?" the barista asked, looking slightly peeved. They had dark brown skin and black, frizzy hair. They had on a black polo over top of a light blue stripped sweater. Their nails were extra long and looked artificial. You looked down at their tag still somewhat bewildered as if what they just said was uncalled for. 'Susan,' it read.

"Um, yeah can I get a pumpkin spice latte?" Susan looked at you as if you hadn't said anything, giving you uncertainty. Were they all out?

Finally, she rolled her eyes walking back to the machines. You shifted your weight onto one leg wondering what had just happened. Did I know her? Did I do something to her?

She came back to the counter, your latte in her hand. "That'll be $17.38." she extended her hand. You noticed her long, hot pink bubble nails. You gave her the cash and she handed you the cup. Finally being able to relax after what had just happened you eased your back from its tensed state, finding a cover to put over your drink. You smelled the drink's contents before being interrupted by an abrupt "NEXT!" coming from across the counter. Susan.

You go to find a seat and watch as a man with green hair covered by a black and white beanie. He had pale skin, a stubble, and beautiful, blue eyes. He had on a light, black sweatshirt and ripped jeans. (in picture)

You just continued to stare, jaw opened, taken aback by his face. He looked charming, sweet, and not too shabby either. He turned his head looking in your general direction. You quickly turn your head, thinking he was looking at you. Your face got hot.

After he ordered his drink, he sat at the table across from you. You didn't mind this at all. The more you got to look at his face, the better. You're such a perv, you creeper. You thought to yourself but brushed the thought away focusing on the way his lips slightly opened for him to sip his drink. He licked his upper lip in pleasure, pulling out his phone. You leaned ever so slightly but then caught yourself and sat upright. You watched him take a selfie with his coffee. You giggled, assuming he was going to put it on Instagram. It wasn't everyday you'd catch someone doing that secretively.

He continued to sip his coffee, slightly humming every now and then tapping his right foot as if hitting the bass drum to a drum set

He continued to sip his coffee, slightly humming every now and then tapping his right foot as if hitting the bass drum to a drum set. You couldn't really make out what he was humming, since it was slightly distorted, but you put your hand over your mouth in a sense to giggle nonetheless. To your surprise, a hiccup came out instead, startling you and the man sitting across from you. You looked away, towards the big glass widow behind you, and then at the door slightly tilting your head to make it look natural. Did he buy it? You were to afraid to look. You caught him in your peripherals...smiling. Did he think I was funny? He must've caught me staring then. What do I do? Should I smile back? You turn your head, facing him. You flash a smile and the sip your coffee. He does the same in return. Ha, he thinks I'm funny.

Incorporeal  (jacksepticeye x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara