Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning in Raymond's arms. He was already looking at me with his big green eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said while hugging my waist.

"Good morning." I replied with a smile on my face. I kissed his soft lips.

"You're 18 baby." He smiled.

"Oh shit thats today!" I said excitedly.

"You think I'll ever forget?" He flipped my body over so now I'm under him. He then kissed me. We had a 5 minute makeup session until..

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who's that?" He whispered towards me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"SKYLAR!! IT'S YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY!" Diamond yelled while barging in.

"YOU READY TO GET FUCKED U.. Oh shit." She said while looking at me and Raymond in the bed.

Me and Raymond quickly put the sheets over our body.

"Raymonnnddd.. Umm.. Did ya two like. Did.. You know?" She stuttered.

"Diamond. Don't tell dad or your mom. Please?" I begged.

"Then you better get dressed and Raymond you better leave 'cause mom is finishing your pancakes. I'll cover your ass for now."

"Thanks sis."

She then left and I put my head back onto the pillow.

"So Sky. I'll come by later for your party at the club."

"Okay Ray."

"Wait one question." He said buckling his jeans' belt.

"What is it?"

"Does this make us together?"

"I don't know. I would like to be together."

"Then it's settled. You're my girl."

He crawled on the bed and kissed my lips. He then got up, put his shirt on, then left out the window. My stomach was filled with a whole zoo. I haven't felt this way in a while. I missed it. I got out of bed and put on my same pajamas from last night. I went back into bad and pretended I was sleeping.

About 2 minutes later, Lauren walked in with my dad, Diamond, and Will.

"Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Skylar."

For a moment, we actually felt like a family. And I love this.

*A Couple Hours Later*

It was an hour until my party at the club. Diamond, DJ, and Selena came over so we could get ready together. Diamond and DJ has been getting closer with each other. Guess my friends are hers.

"Alright Sky. So I picked this sexy ass outfit for you tonight. You need to get a man, and forget about Raymond." Selena said.

"Sureee.. She can't do that." Diamond said.

"What do you mean by that?" DJ asked.

"Shit." Diamond replied.

"Sky?" Selena asked.

"Fine. Me and Raymond are actually together."

"OH SHIT! CONGRATS BOO!" Selena yelled.

"And the funny thing is, I caught them in bed together this morning."

"Diamond!" I yelled angrily.

"Wait weren't you with Bryan last night?" DJ asked.

"Yea. But I don't like him like that. He's cool and shit, but I didn't really like him. I always loved Raymond."