Chapter 4

*BACK TO SKYLAR'S POV*

The party is tonight. After the incident with Diamond and Raymond in my room, me and Mason left in his car. When we got in the car he blasted the music. The song "Tunnel Vision by Kodak Black" came on. I began singing and dancing. He pulled out a blunt and smoked.

"Can I get some?" I asked.

"Of course baby girl."

He passed it to me. He gripped my thigh and started rubbing it. He went a little to high that he reached my waist. It tickled so I laughed. Inside I didn't want to have sex with him again.

After 45 minutes, we finally reached the place. The music was going on and was loud. We walked in and I saw Scout grinding on some dude.

"SCOUT!" I yell to get her attention.

She looked in my direction and ran towards me. She jumped on me and hugged me. I could tell she was a little drunk already.

"Sky I missed you!" She said.

She got off and looked at Mason in a weird way. A way that said 'I don't like you.'

"Hey Mason." she said while looking to the ground and fixing her dress.

"Im going to get a drink. Be back soon baby." I said to Mason and kissed him on the cheek.

Scout took my hand and walked me to get a drink.

"You okay Scout? You seem off it." I asked.

"Yea totally." She said sarcastically.

"You sure 'bout that?"

"Yes damn it. I need another drink." she said angrily.

I just looked at her. She got the drink and went back onto the dance floor. The guy she was dancing with earlier, went back to her. The guy was acting weird. He kept touching all up on her. She just let him keep his hands on her. They kept dancing. I felt weird staring, until Mason came to me.

"Baby want a blunt?" he asked.

"Nah but is there a hookah machine?"

"Yea over there in the kitchen."

"Okay. I need to leave in 2 hours though if I wanna go to school tomorrow."

"Stay with me tonight." he said gripping my ass.

"Nah I have to. Im starting good this time."

"Yea whatever. I'm getting another drink."

Before walking to the kitchen I turned to see Scout, but she wasn't there. I thought her and the boy went up to a room or something. I walked into the kitchen and saw a girl sitting alone. I walked to her.

"Whats your name girl?" I asked.

"Whats it to you?"

"Jeez tryna be nice."

"Sorry. It was a long day."