Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning and saw Scout pacing back and forth across the room. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Scout?" I said.

"Sky... what happened to me last night?" She said while pointing to bruises on her thighs.

I put her into shorts and a tank top last night. She looked scared. She was shaking and on the verge of crying.

"Scout.. I'm so sorry.."

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME SKYLAR?!"

"Okay.. okay.. I don't know how to say this.."

"JUST FUCKING SAY IT!"

"YOU WERE FUCKING RAPED!" I said tearing up.

She sat down on the bed and put her face into her hands. She was crying.

"Scout.. I'm so sorry.." I said comforting her on the bed.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME SKY!" She yelled hitting my hand away.

I moved away from her. I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. I came out with my hair wrapped in a towel and a towel wrapped around my body. I saw Scout sitting in my chair by the desk. I walked to her and saw 4 marks on her thighs. It was on the bruises. 2 for the left and 2 for the right. They were bleeding.

"SCOUT WHAT THE HELL?!"

"I'm.. I'm sorry." She said putting scissors down.

I ran to the bathroom and got 2 rags. I put them on her legs. I then got white wrap and put it around her thighs. Her hair was in a high messy bun.  I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. We are best friends after all.

"I'm here for you Scout."

"I know. Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'm going to call Daniel and ask if he could bring me home." She said.

"Oh okay. I gotta get ready for school. So I guess you just stay here and lock the door with the key under the mat?"

"Yea. Have a good day." she said.

"You too. But hold on." I said walking to the bathroom.

I went into the cabinet and got a Plan B pill. I walked out and gave it to her.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Plan B."

She began to tear again.

"Scout, its just in case."

"I know. Gimme."

She took it and swallowed it with a gulp of water. I looked at her and smiled before I went into my closet. I put on a white spaghetti strapped cropped top with blue jeans and white converse. I left my hair straightened and put on my sunglasses. I walked out and saw a note by Scout. It read: Daniel came. Thanks for all the support..Love you..BTW its 6:13 and your family isn't up yet.. Lucky me. Sincerely, Scout.