Chapter 3

*This Chapter Would Be In Raymond's POV*

The moment I saw her in the cafeteria, my heart began pounding faster. I haven't felt that way in a long time. Not since Sydney.

"Yo dude. New girl looks hot." Aidan said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yea I would totally hit that thang." Jared replied.

These two guys are Raymond's friends, also on the football team.

"Yo shut up." I said.

"Ouu does little Raymond have the hots for new girl?" Jared said.

"Nah fam. But hot damn she looks smoking." I replied.

"Facts dude. Just look at that ass. And her hair is sexy." Aidan said.

"Yo can we just get food. I'm hungry." Jared said.

"Yea yea." I replied.

We walked to our table. I sat down with my food. The boys were talking, but I was too busy paying attention on new girl. No, I can't like her. I have no time for girls at the moment. College applications are coming up in February, and I have to stay on my grind

"RAYMOND!" Jared yelled.

"Uh yea, yea. I'm paying attention."

"What do you think?" Aidan said.

"About...?"

"Shit dude what the fuck is on your mind that got you out of focus?" Aidan said.

"Nothing. Just ask again."

"Okay so we were thinking if you wanted to go out Friday to the club."

"I don't know man. The applications are coming up."

"Come on nerd." Jared said.

"Fine I'll go. I need a few drinks anyways.."

"That's my boy." Aidan said.

"We could also maybe get some girls for the night, if you know what I mean." Jared said with a smirk.

I stared at them with a serious manner.

"Yo Ray. It's been a fucking year. You need to get over Sydney already." Jared said.

I looked across the cafeteria and saw her. Miss Sydney Harris and her perfect fawn hair that always smelled like coconut and those bright hazel green eyes. Sydney was my girlfriend since sophomore year. And since last year in Junior, I saw her and the girl's soccer captain, Jazzy Wellis, making out. That's when I learned that she was bisexual and was cheating on me with Jazzy for 5 months. So now every time I look her, my heart breaks a little. I looked back to the boys.

"Alright fine. I'll use some too."

"Yeaa buddy." Aidan said patting my shoulder.

*RINNNGGG*

The lunch bell rang and now it was time to go to history.

*Ding*

I looked to my phone. It read 'Diamond. New Message.'

I opened it and read it.

Diamond: Hey Ray. Mind coming by my place later today. We could 'study' *winking emoji*

Why can't this girl understand that I don't want her. Thirsty much? I'll just go and tell her how I feel.

Me: Yea be there after school.

Diamond: Yay can't wait :)

I was reading the texts when all of a sudden I bump into someone.