Chapter 2

The day came for me to go to my dad's. I was sober and all. Scout was with me while Mason had to go to work. 

"Promise to text or call me everyday!" Scout said while tearing up.

I haven't seen Scout cry in years. So when she cried, I cried. 

"I promise!" I said hugging her.

I got into my mom's car and we drove off. 

After an awkward 45 minute ride, we got to my dad's house. He had a giant house because his new wife, Lauren, is a model and he is a powerful business man. I walked into the house and my father introduced me to his new family.

"Hello Sky. I missed you sweetie." my dad said towards me.

"If you missed me, how come I didn't get any calls huh?"

"Skylar!" my mom whispered while hitting my side.

"What its true!" 

"Well um. Sky this is my wife Lauren. And this is my step-daughter Diamond and son Will. Diamond this is your step-sister Skylar and Will this is your sister."

I have a brother. He's 12 years old but he looks a little like me. Same green eyes and curly black hair. That's all. He was the reason my parents divorced kind of, because my father got Lauren pregnant with him while my parents were married. While Diamond is the same age as me,17. She looks legit like a model. She has bright blue eyes with long light brunette hair. I could tell Diamond doesn't like me already. She stares at me from top to bottom. She especially gives a hard look at my hair and outfit. My burgundy hair was straight and down. I was wearing a tight white cropped top with ripped jeans. I also was wearing the same black booties from the party. My belly button ring was out. She seemed disgusted in me.

"Hi. I'm Skylar, but call me Sky. I'm 17 and your father's forgotten daughter." I said with attitude.

He gave me a stare. I stared back. 

"Well this is awkward. Ugh daddy I have a party tonight. Can I go?" Diamond asked.

"Diamond it's Sunday. You have school tomorrow."

"I'll be home at 10. Promise."

"Fine you can go. But Sky has to go with you."

"WHAT?! Daddy I'm sorry but no. She doesn't know anyone there."

"That's exactly why she's going to go. To meet new people."

"Uhm I would prefer to stay home." I said.

"Fine Diamond you can go. Make sure JoAnne drives you back though."

"Thank you daddy your the best!" She said while kissing him on the cheek.

I felt a tug on my arm. I saw it was Will.

"Come so I can show you room." he said.

"Okay hold on there buddy." I said.

I looked at my mom standing at the doorway. I hugged her and whispered, "I'm sorry I disappointed you. I love you."

She hugged me tighter. Then, she left. I went with Will to my room. I opened the door and saw a large purple painted room with white furniture. A large flatscreen, large bed, couch, desk, and dresser with mirror. I jumped onto the bed and it was so soft. I found a speaker and hooked my phone onto it. I put on "Everyday We Lit" by YFN Lucci and Pnb Rock.I blasted the music.  I brought Will into my room and I started to dance. He seemed so confused. Thats when my father and  Lauren ran upstairs into my room and unplugged the music.