Rage and Escape

When the crew member told Sakharine about the men and Maria, the villain flew into a flying rage. Sakharine never thought that Maria would escape with the Captain and a noisy journalist.

After pushing him to the wall, he whispered, 'How could you let them escape? Find them. Find the three of them'.

Sakharine released the member from his grip and starred at Alan, who spoke out, 'Don't worry, we will kill them sir'.

'No', Sakharine interpreted. 'You may kill the boy. But not Haddock and Maria'.

'He's just a hopeless old drunk', Alan whined.

'And the girl's useless. She can't do anything expect standing by your side. We should've killed them in the first place', the crew member added.

Sakharine swiped his cane at the men and one by one, he locked his eyes onto theirs. 'You think it is an accident that I kept Maria, as my own, keeping her on ships and away from the police... You think it is an accident that we travelled on the ship... And you think I chose Haddock's ship... Haddock's crew... Haddock's treacherous first mate? Nothing is an accident.

'We go back a long way, Captain Haddock, and I. We have unfinished business. And this time I'm going to make him pay. As for Maria... Well, once I find her, I'll make sure that no one will ever find her again'.