-16-

Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP? Because we hit 400 fricken k!? Can't even believe it!!
-
-
-
UNEDITED

"Rose!" Liz exclaims smiling widely showing off her perfectly straightened teeth.

My eyes dart back to Emery who begins to growl underneath her breath before disappearing out of the room, if I had to take a guess she'd probably be trying to chase the vamps who left moments before.

"Hey Liz" I say as if almost a question. Like it wouldn't actually be her sitting on this cot.

She smiles and pats a spot down next to her on the cot, I walk over hesitantly my eyes not leaving her violet ones. I walk over and sit next to her and I don't miss her tongue darting quickly over her lips. This sets my pulse up quick, it's not that I don't trust her I do, but you never know what a hungry vampire could do.

"You've changed" I chuckle.

"Oh, I guess I have. The eyes will hopefully only be temporary he said I could change the colour if I ever wanted to" Liz says sighing and pulling the sheet higher onto her chest.

"Who told you?" I ask.

Her brows furrow she seems to think hard about this, she looks down at her interlocked pale hands as her thumbs turn in circles.

"I..I can't remember who... all I remember are the dark Violet eyes staring into mine" she says finally.

I nod once, it must've been Dorian.. those vampires are much more trouble than I thought they would be.

Emery runs into the room obviously out of breath, she stumbles closer as she brushes a stray piece of hair out of her face. Her eyes meet mine and she shakes her head then looks over to Liz and her eyes narrow she steps a little closer to me, crossing her arms. Her eyes still glued to Liz.

"So how's the clinic?" Liz asks.

"It's doing well, I haven't been in yet we have Malory taking over for us," I say huffing a breath. I'm still scared that if I go into the shop my dad will corner me in there and demand I stay with him.

"That's good! I hope all the pups are doing well-- a man I'm getting hungry is anyone else here up for some food because I am!" Liz says suddenly changing the topic.

Emery and I share a knowing glance about what she was referring to.

-
-
-

The rest of the visit with Liz had gone well apart for that one mention of her being hungry. Both I and Emery now walk along the narrow driveway towards the 'usually' vacant mansion.

It had been taken over by the vamps and now they are crossing the line.

"This isn't a good idea..." Emery says standing at the base of the stairs leading up to the house.

"Oh come on. Don't tell me the beta of a wolf pack is wussing out on me like this?!" I sigh rolling my eyes at the same time and taking my first step up to hell... literally.

Emery in response only sticks her tongue out at me before following closely behind.

"They probably already know that we're here anyway," I say turning my gaze back towards the large house.

The air gets knocked out of my lungs when I see the basic blond bitch herself in all her glory as she hangs off of Mordecai. Both her skinny pale arms are wrapped tightly around his neck as she kisses him passionately. Her face moves so quickly it was hard to follow when she wiped we gaze over to the two of us not stationary on the steps.