-8-

I take a seat on my couch and watch as Jasper paces around the room running his hand through his hair every 10 seconds. This goes on for another minute then I find my courage and speak up.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask.

He stops pacing and turns to look at me his eyes now a dark ember color more so than their usual brownish-gold tint.

"No" he growls angrily, he seriously has issues. When we left the clinic but as soon as we passed the abandoned-not abandoned house his demeanor changed and he became distant and cold. I have a feeling deep inside that is nagging at me and telling me it has something to do with the knee inhabitants.

"What did they talk about during the meeting today?" I ask, prodding him more hoping he'll confess and tell me.

He growls in annoyance and turns towards me anger radiating off his every skin cell, he stalks towards me shouting curse words his hands flying everywhere. And I swear that saw claws protruding out from his fingers.

I scramble back off the couch stumbling back into the wall beside the fireplace. I stand flat against it and hold my breath not wanting him to come closer, I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my head away from him.

I feel him close to me, the same warm tingles traveling throughout my body and warming up my cold fingers down to my toes, I almost let out a soft moan but hold back when I realize the situation is currently in.

I feel his harsh grip on my neck and his claws elongating almost piercing the wall behind my neck, now that my neck is caged against the wall there is no hope for escaping even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to he's too powerful.

"Look at me," he says calmly, eerily, and deadly serious, his tone sends shivers through my body they rake up my spine and prick at my scalp.

I squeak in protest against his harsh grip and try to squirm away but his growl and hot breath fanning the side of my face stops me.

I gulp and open one eye, my green ones meet his dilated now very gold ones, he won't hurt you, he can't hurt you if he does he'll be consumed by guilt and won't be able to live without you.

I open both eyes fully meeting his gaze, I feel his grip tighten and I choke and cough the strain on my neck growing with each passing second. Both of my hands fly up to pull at his hands which are wrapped firmly around my neck.

I pull and yank my breaths becoming labored.

"J...aper ... I... an... bre....th"

I struggle under his grasp, finally, my arms grow tired and fall slack, that's when something clicks inside him and his hands almost immediately retract from my neck, a large amount of air flows down my throat and into my lungs as I fall to the floor my throat in agonizing pain. silent tears stream down my cheeks and land on the wood floor.

"I...I'm so..sorry" I hear Jasper say muttering to himself.

My eyes flicker up to meet his, through my blurred vision I can almost make out his chiseled features and the intricate works on his face. I shake my head disappointment dripping from my body so much so that it's overly obvious.

"Get out of my house... you are not welcome here anymore" I snap pushing myself off the ground and against the wall for support.

Jasper races to my aid but I shove him off, and stalk towards my bedroom.

I slam the door shut not sparing another look at him, most of myself know that if I did end up looking straight at him I'd fall for his charming looks and wouldn't be able to stay mad.