-10-

| Over 50k?! Are you serious! I love you all so so much♥️♥️|

Hushed whispers push against the dark veil that has me blocked in my unconscious not allowing me to wake up.

Light filters through the darkness pulling me out of my unconscious state. I open my eyes to find bright lights blinding my eyes, I blink a couple of times until my eyes adjust to the light.

I look down to find myself laying on a cot in a small quaint hospital room, two chairs are placed next to my bed only one of them occupied, I recognize his slumped form immediately to be Jasper.

A huge weight lifts off my chest, in the moment I don't quite understand what it was, relief that Jasper was here and okay?

I shift slightly under The top half of Jasper's body which is currently sprawled out over my legs, when I shift underneath him, his head pops up immediately his mesmerizing brown eyes sad and tired.

My heart reaches out to him but it doesn't have to go far because his arms let go of my hands and wrap around my shoulders, his body starts shaking as hot wet tears seep through the fabric in my hospital gown and hit my skin sending shivers to crawl down my spine.

My eyes widen, my mouth hangs open this seems all so foreign, of all the time I've known Jasper which hasn't been a lot I never would have thought of him to crash like this.

"Jasper?" I whisper bringing my hand up to brush away his dark brown hair away from his face.

"I thought I lost you..." he trails of dipping his head down into the crook of my neck.

I drop my head down to rest it onto his head "Dorian h-he injected something into my wrist" I pull my hand away from his head and turn my wrist over to look at wrist, I gasp in surprise when I see a dark blue liquid still circulating through my veins.

"They said it should be out of your system soon"

I gasp in surprise my eyes shoot up to the doorway, my father stands there leaning against the door frame holding two cups of coffee. Jasper backs away from the cot and back against the wall, he stuffs his hands into his pockets. His head hangs low hair now falling in front of his face.

What happened between these two?

"I'm glad you're awake Hun," my dad says smiling as he sets both cups down and coming over to give me a hug.

"What happened?" I ask even though I remember every single moment until I fell unconscious.

"Apparently one of the incompetent paramedics dropped a syringe filled with antibiotics and after they left your house you tripped and fell on the syringe"

My eyes flutter over to Jasper whose lips are pulled into a straight line, the side quirks up at the corner and I sense a slight bit of humor radiating off him.

"And this delinquent found you... laying there... apparently, he's an old school friend" my dad pipes up from his seat.

I nod sub-consciously, I look at my dad. "Yeah old friend, he moved away but just got back to town," I say hoping Jasper will play along. My dad nods then look over at Jasper suspiciously.

Jasper's head pops up "yeah... I should get going. A lot of unpacking to do"

"Yas of course!" My Dad says with a little too much excitement. Jasper's shoots me one last look then shuffles out of the room quietly.

After Jasper leaves my dad sits on the edge of my bed staring at me intently, he's asks everything I remember. I shake my answers to the story he heard so that he wouldn't be any more curious than he already was.

After my dad leaves, I fall asleep, I think the environment of a hospital is what makes people so sleepy... I close my eyes remembering the sensation of Jasper holding onto my ark tightly unwilling to let me go, it only makes me want to be held by him some more.

-

-

-

I wake up a few hours later, my dad informs me that I've been discharged, we leave the hospital quickly and my dad drops me off at home.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?" He asks.

I stifle a chuckle and shake my head, "it's okay, Dad. I have 911 on speed dial in case of an emergency" I say.

He nods then pulls me in squeezing me tightly, he closes the door quietly behind him.

I let out a sigh and go to lie down on the couch, my head Thumps and I feel a headache coming on.

Two arms wrap around my torso and the feeling instantly goes away, I sigh in relief at the familiar scent of Jasper, a calming sensation washes through me and I instantly feel connected more than usual.

"I just couldn't stay away..." he says huskily into my left ear, tingles shoot ip my spine and I fidget in his hold.

I spin in his arms to face him, "this doesn't mean that I'm not mad at you, I am very mad still" I say staring point-blank into his dark embers, his Adam's apple bobs up once making me internally giggle with joy that I could make him feel this way.

"But right now I need you" I whisper pulling his body closer to mine. He grabs a hold of my jaw and guides it up towards his head.

We meet halfway and his mouth comes crashing down onto mine, so many different sparks shoot through me, I moan a little too loud.

Embarrassed that he heard me I pull away panting, his one hand traveling the length of my back and one hand tangled up in my hair, my own hands both tangled in his brown locks.

"You are a phenomenal kisser, my dear." He praises pulling me closer by the hips.

I smile and wrap my arms around him, "don't ever leave me again.." I whisper slowly drifting off into the darkness.

"I'd never dream of it."

-A/N-

😫 okay sorry I  took a massively long time to update, writers block is a b*tch...

Go check out CrushedViolets book, THEO!  It's an amazingly written Werewolf story and I know you'll all love it :)

Anyways hope you liked it, I only got into my groove by the end there, I know it's super short I'll try to make the next one slightly longer. I just thought since you've all been extremely amazing and supportive that you at least deserved some type of update.

The next update will be more action pack and filled with sweet sweet drama.

So ya, until next time♥️

Vote and Comment?

-TJ