28. I'm agreeing for the bet.. It's my life's biggest challenge...

She is a blessed angel, who's heart is so pure... But I'm so unlucky, as I can't make her as mine...

It's so wonderful to get a supportive and understanding friend... But it's pricks so badly that I'm the one who is going to hurt her, for my selfish needs...

I did a big mistake... Eventhough I have reasons for doing so, it's really hard to forgive me for my doings...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi, who is being welcomed grandly and appreciated as the Rockstar has undoubtedly become the talk of the town... He got a huge fan follow and he holds a big place in the hearts of the youth, especially girls...

As Abhi was quite busy with his concerts, ad shoots and interviews, he didn't bother to think about his next album... But Pragya insists Abhi to work on it, as it's high time since his first album was released...

Abhi puts his heart and soul and worked really very hard to make the new album to succeed globally and also to break many records... Abhi badly wants to prove to the whole world that his success is not by mere luck, but it's out of his hardwork, sincerity and dedication towards music....

But startling everyone and making Abhi's heart to broke into trillion pieces, the new album got a big blow and it was being labelled by the critics as mere crap and horrible... Abhi can't even digest it a bit too and he feels very bad that he failed not only in his career, but also made the Aroras to face a huge loss...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Once the news hits their ears, the Aroras rushed to the Mehra's house... Dadi who received them is looking so sad, while Purab and Disha are silently crying by saying that Abhi is not opening the door for a long time...

After consoling everyone and giving a promise and hope that she will bring Abhi out in a normal mood, Pragya moves forward and makes a gentle tap in the room door, informing that it's Pragya on the door...

Pragya gasped in shock, as Abhi pulled her into the room suddenly and cried his heart out... It took a lot of time for Pragya to convince and console Abhi... Pragya had a hard time to make Abhi to smile and made him to realize that Failure is a stepping stone towards a Big Success...

But Pragya is shocked to the core, when Abhi out no where asked her , why she didn't come first in his life and why she is not interested to love him... She couldn't utter anything as Abhi promised her that he can do anything for her happiness...

Abhi also added that he can marry her too, if she wishes, forgetting the love he has on his Fuggy... For a second, Pragya couldn't believe what Abhi is saying too...

But seeing the determined face of Abhi, Pragya is completely blank... She couldn't respond to Abhi, who is ready and willing to do anything for her...

She looks at Abhi, who wholeheartedly said that he can forget his love and bury his feelings too, as she is more important to him than anyone else... Pragya's heart is bleeding in pain, yet she composed herself quickly and hugged Abhi tightly...

 Pragya's heart is bleeding in pain, yet she composed herself quickly and hugged Abhi tightly