2. The Charming And Dashing entry of the Rockstar....

It's a fine sunny morning... As usual the sun starts to rise slowly and is hell adamant to wake up all the inhabitants of the earth...  People started to wake up with their usual complaints and soon the city started to come back to it's life, with the usual noisy, hustle bustles ..

Some people are sincerely jogging in the early morning, to keep themselves fit and fine...... The newspaper boys and milk vendors are roaming in the streets, doing their regular works... Some started to go to their early morning jobs and some are returning from their night jobs too... Some kids even started to their schools too.. 

💮💮💮💮

 A small house adored with a beautiful garden is still in the deep slumber and not at all bothering to begin the day .... An elderly lady of late 50s, wakes up from her sleep and decides to do her morning pooja, after freshening up...

The two dashing and handsome youngmen of the house, who have covered their faces fully with a duvet, are in their deep slumber..  Alarm starts to buzz continuously to wake them up...

A strong muscular hand stopped the alarm clock and twists the body to get rid of his sleepy mode... The hardworking , sincere and dedicated Purab Khanna, leaves the bed and goes to freshen up, to begin his day in a healthy and brisk manner...

After sometime, he gets ready to go for jogging... He shooks his head and raises his brow, with an unbelievable look, as his brother (cousin), Abhi is still sleeping and is not at all bothered to open his eyes or cut the alarm too... Purab switched off the alarm and decides to wake him up.....

Purab: Abhi... Utiyae na.. It's time to wake up, man... Don't be a lazy goose, Abhi... My sweet brother na... Go and freshen up and come soon... We shall go for jogging...

Abhi without showing his face: Oh no... Puru bhai.. I wanna sleep, some more time...  Don't compell me to wake up now..  Don't you know that I hate this so called crappy jogging.... Yucckkkk.... It's a worthless thing to do in early morning, Purab bhai...

Purab in a stern voice: Abhiii... Don't behave like a grumpy kid... Wake up... Jogging is a best exercise man... How can my young champ can be fit and fine without doing jogging haan...

Come on, Abhi... Wake up... Let's go out  and feel some morning fresh air and begin our day chirpily...

Abhi: Huf... Puru bhai... You are unbelievable... Not only your boring jogging, workouts can also make us fit and fine too... I don't want to show off to the outside world that I'm jogging, to make myself look healthy...