13. Rockstar on a daring mission....

It's easy to fall in love... But impressing, showing and proving your love is a big, hectic task...

I fell in love with you, as you have touched my heart and made my soul to feel that you're the one...

My to-do list always have one thing in common - It's to make my love, happy always...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's a warm and sunny day... People are rushing up to do their daily chores and doesn't bother to look for what others are doing too... No one is in a mentality to look even at the happenings of the surrounding too....

The sun is shining brightly and is ready to suck the energy of the passersby .... The streets are over crowded with people... The roads are filled with heavy traffic and it's not letting the people to reach their destinations at correct time....

No one is having patience to wait till the signal turns green...  All are pressing the horns continuosly and are hell adamant to make noise pollution.... The engine sounds of the cars, bikes, buses and other vehicles may annoy and irritate even the people, who holds a lot of patience too.... Smoke fills the air and it very well pollutes the environment...

An overloaded bus is huffing and panting and halts in the bus stop with a heavy jerk and the conductor alerted the people, who reached their spot to get down, by blowing his whistle.... People rushes and gets down, as if they are running a marathon.....

Pragya, who is staring everything for the first time ever in her life, didn't blinked her eyes at all...She sighs as she is new to all these and doesn't know how to run up like others to get inside and take a seat for her...

Pragya looks here and there and searches for Preeti (from the opposite gang) , who has followed her in 10 feets distance... But to her utter shock, Preeti has entered the bus already and smirking at her, with a teasing smile in her face....

Pragya curses Preeti with all her might and she vows that Preeti is going to be her first target for sure... Pragya fills a lungs full of air and let out a deep breath... She takes slow steps and nears the bus...

Pragya is super annoyed as people are not bothered that she is standing there and is pushing her and is not letting her to reach the stairs of the bus... After a lot of struggle, Pragya finally reaches the stairs and places her legs on it...

She holds the handle and moves her body to step forward... But someone pushed her abruptly and she didn't understand how her hands loses the control... Her unsteady legs gives up and she twirls and misses her balance completely....

For a second, Pragya thought that she is going to get wounded for sure and will get badly bruised... But to her utter shock, she lands safely and securely in a muscled arms... Pragya couldn't control her giggle as she imagines a romantic movie scene in which the hero saves the heroine like this...

Pragya let out a deep sigh and mentally smacked herself, as such things will happen only in films and she shouldn't imagine that her magnetic eyed man would have saved her... Curiosity roses inside Pragya and she lifts her eyes to look for her saviour...

 Curiosity roses inside Pragya and she lifts her eyes to look for her saviour