4. Sparkling Eyes.... Racing Heart beats...

Life is always meant for good and supportive friends and great adventures to explore...

When we met for the first time, I had no idea that You would become so important to me...

When I look into your eyes, my heart starts to do a thunderous racing and I see myself falling for you...

💮💮💮💮💮

As usual, it's like every other day for the Terror gang.. Their classes went on in  full swing, but they were left in deep thinking as how come they gonna go for the adventurous bike ride, that too at night and also without their parent's knowledge...

After the classes got over, Pragya along with her Terror  gang made a quick plan and decided to stay in Bulbul's house, as her parents have went out of station, to attend a wedding...

They thought of getting permission from their parents by saying a lie that they are going to prepare for tommorrow's class test and gonna have a group discussion...

Pragya clearly instructed what Aliya should do to make her enter the competition... Aliya assured her that she will play her part well and gave Pragya the hope that all will happen, as she wished  ...

💮💮💮💮

In the other side, the Rockers gang made a good plan to go for racing... Abhi asked Vihaan to come with him to his house, so that he can escape from Purab and dadi by saying some lame excuses...

Abhi knows very well that Purab and dadi will not say anything against Vihaan's wish, as they likes him a lot.. Though Vihaan hesitates to say lie to them, he has no other go than to fulfill the wishes of Abhi, as he knows very well about Abhi's passion for bike racing..

Vihaan with much tension and nervousness enters Abhi's house, exactly after 10 mins from the time Abhi has entered his house... They made sure that Purab shouldn't be aware that it's their plan to go out and decided to make Purab believe, as if Vihaan is there to call Abhi to help him...

Purab: Hey, Vicky... What a pleasant surprise...  Too much busy haan... Not able to come and see your bhai and dadi na...

Dadi: Haan Purab... This Vicky has grown up na... Why he needs to come and  visit us and all...

Vihaan: No... No.. Dadi, Puru bhai... Please don't mistake me.. I've been to my hometown... Sorry, I'm not able to come and  meet you all.. Please, please forgive me.. poor me... Oohoo... Thank God... You two smiled...

Purab: You won't change na Vicky

Purab: You won't change na Vicky... Naughty boy... May I know about your sudden visit... Why I sense that something is fishy???  What's cooking haan??? Any secret plans to go out???

Vihaan gasps in shock, as Purab has caught him red handedly.... He composed himself and steadied his mind to say the lie...

Vihaan : No bhai... Nothing is cooking... Can't I come to see you two???  (Pouts)... Too bad, Puru Bhai...