12. Finally, I met my love...

I found out the mirror to show what's in my heart... It's true.... Your eyes are the special mirrors, I'm talking about...

I can't find any apt words in the dictionary to describe, how I feel for you...

Right from the moment I saw your eyes, I found out that you are created by God to become only as mine....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pragya is in a deep slumber.. But her mind is wandering in varied thoughts and her heart is not in her control .... Something in her is telling her repeatedly that the upcoming day is going to be the best day of her life...

Pragya is damn sure that her destiny is going to change in the unexpected girly, challenging day.... She believes that her longingness is going to end very soon... She understands that her dream to meet her love is going to happen in real... She hopes that all her wishes are going to come true...

Pragya suddenly opens her eyes and gets up from her sleep, pooled up completely in sweat... She just checked the a/c in her room and she scowls in anger to see the a/c was switched off, long back..

Pragya is completely annoyed with her mother Priya, who is purposely doing like this to wake her up in the morning... She sighs and switched on the a/c and after comforting and relaxing for sometime, Pragya gets up and moves to freshen up....

💠💠💠💠💠

Ram and Priya are sitting in the dining hall and are waiting for Pragya to come and have her breakfast with them...

Ram: Priya, Haven't you woke up our Princess??? Hoye... Why are you laughing??? Don't say that you have switched off the fan and a/c... Priya... This is not fair...

Priya: Don't scream like this Ram... I know very well, what I'm doing... Your daughter won't wake up that much easily, if I didn't do all these... Stop supporting her, Ram... You are spoiling her by over pampering her too much...

Ram: Arrey... What's this.... Pragya is our only daughter... I can't behave strictly with her...

Ram keeps on talking, but he finds no response from Priya... Ram blinks his eyes, as he saw Priya is standing like a statue and is not reacting to any thing... Ram shooks her shoulders and asked her what happened...

Priya: I just can't believe this... This is impossible... How is this happening??? Ram, pinch me please.... Am I dreaming??? Oh my Goodness... This shouldn't my hallucination at all...

Ram: Arrey... What happened to you, Priya??? Why are you blabbering like this in the morning itself??? Are you okay???

Priya: It's a big shock for me, Ram ... Look over there.... You will also blabber and get awestruck like me...

Ram: Wow... Awesome... Mind blowing... Is that our princess, Pragya??? My God... She is looking like an angel...

Priya: Absolutely, Ram... She looks gorgeous and classy in that salwar suit... But she always hesitate to wear by  saying that she doesn't want to look like a behenji...

Ram: Leave it, Priya... At least today, she is wearing it... But I have a big doubt, Priya... How on earth, our princess  decides to wear a suit, all of a sudden...

Something is fishy for sure... I know very well that our Princess won't like to wear such dresses for college and she won't step out without wearing her contact lens or make up... Today, she is wearing her glasses too...  May be it's some sort of a challenging bet..

Priya: If that's the case,  I'm loving this and completely accepting this bet... If Abhishek sees our Pragya in this outfit, he will be get completely flat for sure...