21. I'm standing like a cat in the wall... Is my heart betraying me???

I'm standing like a cat in the wall... I'm in a biggest confusion... I don't know, why my heart is betraying me like this...

My heart is oscillating between friendship, desire and love... Whatever I'm doing is completely wrong... My life is in a biggest mess... I'm going to complicate everything...

I just want to drown in your magical eyes, which makes me to live my life peacefully....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

It's a fine morning... Abhi jelled up his hair and got ready, after freshening up... Purab asked him to come soon to have breakfast, as Dadi is waiting for them....

Abhi decides not to hide anything from his family.... After making a mental note on how to inform this matter to Purab and Dadi, Abhi walks out of the room, with a forced smile in his face....

Dadi and Purab are keenly observing the nervousness and tension in Abhi.... They had their breakfast quietly and keeps on staring at Abhi, which indicates Abhi to spit the matter to them... Taking a deep breath, Abhi sips the water and coughs to gain their attention....

 Taking a deep breath, Abhi sips the water and coughs to gain their attention

Abhi: Well.. Purab bhai and Dadi... I need to talk with you... I have decided to choose my career... I think this is best for me and I hope that this decision of mine will make me grow successful in all my endeavours...

Purab: Finally, you have decided... Well and Good... Is it bike racing, Abhi???

Abhi shook his head negatively, making a sad pout, which makes Dadi and Purab to chuckle lightly...

Dadi: Purab Beta... I think Abhi beta has decided to become a cricketer or foot ball player, isn't it???

Abhi: No Dadi... I don't know how to say it to you ... I'm not opting to choose the sports line...

Purab: Oh... Then what else, Abhi... Are you going for any 9 to 5 job or planning to start any business...

Abhi makes an oops reaction, as if he wants his family to find out his passion and dreams on their own...

Purab: Oh.. Come on, Abhi... Stop showing tantrums like a little boy... Just spit out...

Abhi: Uff... You two can't even guess it... It's so sad that you have no vague idea that I'm a singer and I pen down lyrics and compose music too... More than that I'm a Rockstar in my college music band...

Purab: As if we don't know... But it's just a hobby only na... Don't say that you are very serious and going to focus in music line...

Abhi nods his head affirmatively and looks at the duo with much hope that they need to say yes to his wishes... He badly wants to know what his Dadi and Puru bhai feels... But there's a pin drop silence and no response from them... Abhi is not in a mentality to stay quiet and he loses his patience completely....