16. Facing The Triple Attack...

Love is a toxic and deadly disease... It forces us to do wierd and crazy things... Some times, it may complicate the situations and will bring a big problem too....

I need you in my life... I'm not a selfish person to demand you to become mine... I very well know that you too are in need of me...

There is no perfection in Love... But it should be of true and pure....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

The Rocker boys and the Terror girls made a pretty good plan and discussed clearly how they are going to implement their plans in action... Abhi clearly explains the boys, what they need to do, while Pragya alerted the girls, how to counter attack the boys...

The terror boys were pretty confident that it's not going to be a tough thing for them and they fakely believed that they can get the needed informations from the girls quite easily.... The boys were chirping happily and they cheered up Abhi that he is going to find his Fuggy soon...

But the boys were not aware that it's going to be a hectic task for all them and no one can get any single clue too, till the girls open up on their own... They never knew about the Terror Betting Queen Pragya and the strong Friendship of the Terror Girls...

It's a bitter reality that the boys are going to lag behind and the girls are going to move forward , ahead of them... But it's quite obvious that Abhi is going to struggle a lot to find his Fuggy....

With the massive support and encouragement from his friends, Abhi is way too happy.... As only 3 days are left for Purab and Disha's engagement, he is completely packed up with works...

Though he is haunted with his Fuggy's thoughts, he concentrates well in making the arrangements too

Though he is haunted with his Fuggy's thoughts, he concentrates well in making the arrangements too... After a tiresome day, completely exhausted and worn out Abhi lays on the bed....

Abhi is highly annoyed and irritated as his mobile started to ring aloud.... He wanna strangle the neck of the person, who is interrupting his sleep.... But Abhi is hell confused, as the call is from a private number...

Abhi thought is as some spam calls and ignores it.... But he lost his patience completely, as he is getting the call continuously from that private number.... With anger flaring his nose, Abhi picks up the call....

Abhi, who is in a mood to bash the person is dumb struck and he is left out without any words... A s**y, seducing, soft, soul taking voice of a girl comes from the other side... Abhi takes a deep breath to control his anger, as he doesn't want to insult a girl, by any means...

Girl: Hey... Mr. Hottie.... My handsome hunk...

Abhi is irritated to the core as the unknown girl is talking nonsensely with him.... He controlled his temper and keeps on saying himself that not to over react, unnecessarily....

Abhi: May I know, who is this???? I think you have mistook as someone else and is talking to me wrongly.... Sorry miss... I don't know who you are....