Cameron Dallas

It was summer. I was happy. Warm weather and no more school! I just graduated. I sat in my backyard with candles lit because it was 10:00 pm and dark. I had a blanket under me and I was reading the best book ever called The Fault In Our Stars. I admired how strong Hazel was. I loved her. How she knew she was dying but she still watched Americas Next Top Model. Suddenly my thoughts all left my head when I felt someone breathing down my neck behind me. I was beyond creeped out and scared. I mean who would have seen me? My backyard is blocked off by my house and my neighbor's house. There was only my friends who knew about it. I heard that all to familiar laugh. Cameron.

"Cameron!!! Don't ever scare me like that again!"

"I'm sorry baby girl I thought you would know it was me."

"Well I didn't"

He gave me an I'm sorry look. I immediately forgave him. What? He's my boyfriend and freaking adorable. I just smiled at him looking into his eyes. He looked back at me and got closer to my face.

"Put the book down. Its time for me now." he said

"And what if I don't?" I asked with sass

"I'll have to do this!" He yelled picking me up and throwing me in the pool.

"CAMERON DALLAS I WILL GET YOU BACK!!" I shouted angrily

I got out of the pool and smacked Cameron across the face playfully. Then I got the idea. He was close to the pool. He pushed me in. I'm going to push him in. I smiled deviously at him and got closer. His eyes widened as he picked up on what was happening.

"Babe I'm sorry don-" he was cut off by him being in the pool

I would have been happy. But he pulled me in with him. So I was in the pool another time! I went to resurface when he pulled me down and smashed his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss because it was perfect. And so was he. And me? I'm the luckiest girl alive.