Shawn Mendes

You were waiting in your living room. Waiting for your best friend and guitar teacher to get to your house. His name was Shawn. You always had a crush on him but didn't want to tell him. Your thoughts were cut off by Shawn walking into your house.

"Nice way to knock." you said rolling your eyes

"Didn't think I needed too." Shawn said while smirking

"Shut up and teach me how to play!"

"Get your guitar!!"

You ran upstairs to get your guitar. You got it and then ran back downstairs. You sat on the floor ready for Shawn's instructions.

"Alright so try to play this." he said strumming beautiful sounding notes on his guitar

You tried and it sounded like a dying cat. Every time you tried it would sound even more awful then the time before.

"I give up!" you shouted

"Don't give up! Here I'll show you how to play it."

You were surprised when Shawn sat down behind you wrapping his legs around yours so you and him were sitting Indian style. He wrapped his arms around you and took your arms in his. He placed both of your hands and let you strum the same beautiful he had played moments before. You looked up and him with a huge smile on your face.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" you shouted

"No problem but now you have to do me a favor." He said stepping closer to you

"What?" you asked very confused

"Be my girlfriend."

"Yes!!!!"

"Really!?!?!" Shawn shouted with a huge smile on his face

"Ya I've liked you forever!"

"Same!"

You realized you and Shawn hardly had any room between each other anymore. You looked up at him and he was already looking at you. He leaned in and so did you. Then the moment you were waiting for forever happened. You just kissed Shawn Mendes!!