Carter Reynolds

So here it was. The big news that everyone was waiting for. I wasn't impressed. I really didn't care. He was single again. Ew. He was so nasty. He was a whore. He has hooked up with every girl in the school. Now it was time for him to pick his poor victim. He stood on the lunch table and of course no one tried to stop him because everyone loved him.

"Alright so the lucky girl that gets to date the Carter Reynolds is...Y/N"

Your eyes widened and you choked on your own spit.

"What?!??!" Almost everyone shouted. You have been known as the nerd. The outcast. The weird one. A slut. A bitch. You looked up into his eyes.

"Why Carter? After the previous years, why? I'm not worth anyone's time especially yours."

"Y/N you are worth everything and anything. You are the most beautiful, smart, innocent, perfect girl. I've ever met. I know that there is no such thing as perfect but you are the closest thing to it. I've liked you forever but I was too scared to ask you out. I was just mean to you so you might have gotten the hint that I did like you. Please do me a favor and be my girlfriend. I love you."

By now you were in tears.

"Get off that table Carter. There's something I need to do."

The crowd around you seemed to have grown. The numerous pairs of eyes on you and Carter.

"I will be your girlfriend."

He picked you up spun you around and looked at your lips. You nodded at him in approval to kiss you. As soon as his lips landed on yours the whole crowd burst into cheers.

That was the clearest memory of high school that you had. It was in 9th grade. Now you and Carter were 24 and it was the day of your wedding. You knew you would spend the rest of your life with Carter. He was the one for you. And you were the one for him.

(A/N: Surprise guys!! I'm not dead! I've been busy with school and National Junior Honor Society and chorus concerts. I'll hopefully be updating a lot more. I don't get out of school until June 26th though. So expect more updates coming. Love you guys 💕💕💕💕 Byeeeeeee!!!!!!!)