Jack Johnson

I loved him. I thought he loved me. I am so stupid. Thinking someone could actually love me. What was I thinking? I obviously wasn't. I'm unlovable. All the hate got to me. Then I went on twitter. That's the mistake I made. Or maybe it wasn't a mistake. But I really wish i had never went on twitter. That was the day when i found a picture of him. Kissing another girl. A prettier one. A nicer one. A better one. My whole world crashed and burned at that moment.

"It's not what it looks like" he said

"I would never hurt you" he promised

He was full of lies. Hurtful lies. Life changing lies. I just want to die. I have thought about it. I still get hate on twitter. For what reason I have no idea. But I get it. I don't know what to do. Everyone knows that Jack and I broke up. They should be happy and get off my back about it. But they won't. Their poor Jack is "heartbroken". As if he knows what it feels like. He was the one kissing another girl. He was the one that broke my heart into a million pieces. He was the one that broke us up. It was his fault. Not mine. I'm the heartbroken one. Not him. Whenever his name leaves my mouth it sounds like poison. I hate him. But I love him. You can't stop loving someone. It's either you never have or you always will. So I'm stuck loving him forever. But he's not stuck loving me. He will move on in a few weeks. To another girl. Another girl to cuddle, kiss, hug, make laugh, laugh with. Then there is me. I will never find anyone else. I'm not pretty enough. I'm not funny enough. I'm not nice enough. I'm not anything that a guy would want. So I'm stuck with three people. Me, myself, and I.