He Did Something Stupid

(Trigger Warning)

Trying to shake the feeling of him was nearly impossible. Every thought was of him. I wanted to see his beautiful face again. But he didn't ever wanna see me or at least that's what he told me in the breakup text he sent me. My heart shattered into a million pieces when I read it. I wasn't good enough for him. I'm never good enough. Nothing I ever do is good enough. So I stood here with the blade, the bottle of pills, and a camera. I turned the camera on and started my last video ever.

"Hey guys well him and I broke up. I wasn't good enough for him and I'm not good enough to be on this planet. I-I love you guys and I love him. But this is my last video ever. This is probably the last time you'll see me ever. Let me restate that. This IS the last time you'll see me ever. I love you guys and you've been great. This has been my channel and my life."

I started choking up. Then I just let it out the years streaming down my face as the red liquid escaped from my wrist. I then took the pill bottle and emptied it into my hand. I swallowed them all. Then the door bursted open. It was him. The one who had hurt me so many times.

"What are you doing?!" He screamed with tears streaming down his face

"I'm not good enough to be alive so I'm leaving."

"Please stay. I was drunk and pissed off and I'm so sorry but don't do this." He said

Everything started to get fuzzy and I lost all sight. I woke up in a hospital and I was right. He did something stupid. He saved me.

(A/N: I've been so busy Omg but I'm going to try to write more!!! I hope you enjoyed this and I'm sorry if it was too much for anyone.! I love you guys so much 💕💕 byeeeee)