Matthew Espinosa

I ran upstairs. I can't believe what just happened. He screamed at me. The one that was always going to protect me. Ya he turned evil. Screaming and throwing things. At me. I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving. Leaving memories. Leaving pain. Leaving Matt. But I'm so done. I can't handle it anymore. The hate has an negative effect on him and me. So I'll leave. The Magcon boys don't like me anyways.

The tears streamed down my face as I was packing. Thinking of everything. Matt went out so by the time he gets back I'll be gone. He'll have one less thing to worry about.

By the time I was done packing and writing a note to Matt it was like 8 pm. I decided to go to the playground. I sat on the swings. 'Everything happens for a reason' I kept telling myself. But if that's true then why did this feel so wrong? I was just going to think things over one more time before I left. Still on the swings I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I screamed. I thought it was a someone I didn't know. It was Matt. Not a big difference between the two. I screamed again. His cheeks were tear stained. More tears were flowing.

"(Y/N) please stop screaming!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm not a stranger! You know who I am!"

"No Matt, I don't know who you are anymore. I thought I did but I don't. That's why I'm leaving."

"No you can't leave me!"

"I want to! You're being aggressive for no reason and I'm not going to put with it Matt! You know what happened to me when I was younger and you acting like this is not helping!"

"I'll stop!"

"No you won't!"

"Yes I will! (Y/N) you are the most important thing that's ever happened to me! I'm not letting my anger and attitude split us up!"

I looked at the ground. I became fully aware that it was raining. I couldn't let my eyes meet Matts. He had other ideas. He lifted up my chin. Then he kissed me. His soft lips once again meeting mine. It felt so right. How could I leave all of this behind. I couldn't.

"Matt?"

"Ya?"

"I made up my mind"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm staying!"

He looked up with a huge smile plastered on his face. He hugged me. He kissed me all over my face. He then grabbed my luggage and my hand and brought it back to his house. To our house.