Nash Grier

"Nash stopppp!" I complained

He kept poking my sides during out argument.

"NEVAH!"

"I want the pink unicorn!!"

"But you should get the purple panda!!"

"I don't want the purple panda! I want the pink unicorn!"

"Purple panda!" He said

"Pink unicorn"

"Purple panda"

"Pink unicorn"

"FINE!!"

"YAY!"

"She'll have the pink unicorn"

The fair worker handed me my plush new friend.

"Thanks"

"I would've won that argument if you weren't so cute!"

"Oh really?" I said looking up at him

"Ya" he said looking down at me

I was 5"1 and he was 5"10. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I wrapped my arms around him, the unicorn still in my hand. He leaned down and kissed me with his soft lips. I kissed back. Our lips moved in sync. I felt the eyes of many other people on us. But we were in the middle of a fair. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine. I just smiled. Nash and I have been together for about 2 years. I was now 20. He was 24. He pulled out his phone and texted someone. I got confused because he kept grinning at me. All of the sudden about 200 candles lit up and rose petals were thrown on the ground. Nash got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Marry Me by Jason Derulo started playing out of the speakers of one of the nearby game booths.

"(Y/N) you've made me the happiest man alive. These two years were the best ones of my life because I got to spend them with you. Can you do me a favor and make the rest of my life like that. Basically what I'm asking is will you marry me?"

"YAYUHS!!!!!!"

He put the ring on your finger. He grabbed you and pulled you close to him. Then you and him shared another passionate kiss. Except this time that kiss was with your fiancé not your boyfriend.