Past and the Future

I went to Lucie's room to see if Rebecca was there. Lucie was with that diary again, but this time, she was writing something. I wanted to snatch it from her to know what it was about. But I didn't, because Lauren told me not to. She said that Rebecca wouldn't let me have the diary at any cost. So i waited for Rebecca to leave Lucie's body. I was waiting, standing at the door when I heard Lucie screaming. She was crying loudly and shouting, covering her ears as if something horrifying had happened. Just as I ran towards her to help, she was normal again.

"Can you show me that diary?"

She gave it to me at once, which was a surprise to be honest. As soon as I got it, I started flipping the pages from the beginning. It was a flashback of everything that had happened. By everything, I mean everything! The adoption, the sandwiches, the attic, Lauren getting hurt, the Ouija board. Everything. There were more pages left but I couldn't turn them and see them. I rolled my eyes.

"It contains the future and past of all of us." said Lucie.

As I was about to ask her about it, I heard Rebecca.

"All of your destinies are planned. You can't change it. You all will die."

I ignored her and tried to flip the pages again but they didn't. Rebecca laughed as I tried.

"The pages would reveal themselves on the days itself. So you won't be able to know your future."

"There's one way Caroline!!" shouted Lucie.

She was about to speak something but Rebecca grabbed her by her hair and started dragging her. I knew she would've taken her to the attic so I ran towards the attic at once but the door was closed. I banged on the door and it opened. Lucie was inside. No sign of Rebecca. Lucie's lips were sewn. She was standing there, crying in pain. She took a paper and wrote 'bring a pair of scissors' I did as she said and she pointed towards her lips, telling to cut the string on her lips. I was trembling while doing it, because the blood was dripping pretty fast on the floor. It took some time for her to speak but she finally did.

"She'll do it to all of us! All of us will die."

I started crying on seeing her condition. She was too scared. Too scared to say anything. She ran towards her room and locked the door. I just hoped that Rebecca didn't posses her while she was inside because that would be horrible. I patiently waited for her to open the door but she didn't. Luckily I had a key to her room as well. I unlocked the door and saw her, sitting at the corner of the room, talking to herself. She looked really scared and kept on speaking stuff to herself. Maybe she was too scared to tell me how to turn the pages to the future. I tried to tell her that nothing would happen and she should tell me what to do, but she didn't. It has been two days since she has been sitting in the corner of the room, talking to herself.