Rebecca

Lauren looked at me with her innocent eyes. Seriously, when she looks at me like that, I want to believe everything she says and also that she isn't harmful to Lucie or to anyone. But I just can't. Everything that happens makes me hate her. Maybe because I never talked to her as I never even wanted to.

"Have I really misunderstood you?"

"Yes you have. I want to tell you something."

"Oh okay. Go ahead."

"I know that you know that Rebecca is my sister. I wanted to tell you that she's the one causing harm. It isn't me!"

"What do you mean?"

"Even spirits can get possessed."

"And what does that mean?"

"Rebecca was a psycho girl and and her father refused to send her to the mental hospital. When I was born, she thought that mom's love for her would decrease. She was jealous of me. And to avoid this, she killed mom. When she realized what she had done, to save herself, she told dad that it was because of me that she died. She knew that this would do her work. This would harm me which she wanted and this would save her from going to the prison. She manipulated dad and made him believe that when I was born, mom died just after giving birth to me. And of course, dad believed her. That's when he started beating me everyday and killed me one day. But it's said that lies don't hide well for a long time. And her lie didn't as well.  Dad saw her diary in which she hid her deepest secret. He loved mom a lot and he couldn't forgive Rebecca for what she did. And he killed her. With much more pain than he killed me. And that's one more reason why she hates me a lot. And I'm scared of her since the beginning because once, I found out her diary and read that she killed mom. I went to tell dad but she hit me with an axe on my leg. The same axe which you saw that day. She kept on hurting me so that I would never tell him about what she did. That's why I need you to help me."

"I've been thinking wrong about you since the beginning. I'm really sorry!"

Just as she was about to speak, she fell on the floor. I saw that scar appearing on her neck. Rebecca was about to come inside Lauren. Lauren opened her eyes. They were black again. "Why do you have to get in my way? Lauren is my enemy. And her friends are my enemies as well. You all would have to pay for this. Look! Look how powerful I am!"

Just as she said that, Lauren's mouth started bleeding. The blood was dripping way too fast. Then she got lifted into the air and hit the wall and fell down. She was normal again.

"That's why you need to help me. I got used to this. But you won't be able to handle the pain. So please help me!"

I regretted misunderstanding her. Seeing her like that was so painful, I couldn't even imagine feeling that pain. I had to help her and so I couldn't deny.