Chapter 16

Eric's P.O.V-

Lexi doesn't know where we are going for our honeymoon. In fact she doesn't know that we're stopping at home to change, get our bags, and head to the airport. I bought us tickets to the Caribbean and from there we are going to take a cruise for 3 months. I talked to Paris and Red about being gone this long. They said it was okay but when I get back I have to make up the rehearsals I'm going to miss.

We pulled up to the house and I helped Lexi get out of the car. She walked inside and collapsed on the couch.

"Wife you need to go change into comfortable clothes." I said sitting by her.

"Okay husband." She winked and walked up stairs. I smiled and waited for her to get changed. In the mean time I loaded our stuff in the car. I got back inside and Lexi still wasn't ready so I walked upstairs to see what she was doing.

"Babe? What's taking so long?" I opened the bedroom door and Lexi wasn't there. I heard a odd sound coming from the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom and found Lexi in her bra and underwear hunched over the toilet pulsing up her guts.

"Oh my god Lexi!" I ran over to hold the loose strands of hair out of her face.

"Eric, you don't have to see me like this." Lexi said before she continued to throw up.

"Hey, I said through sickness and health didn't I?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Yeah. I think I feel better now." Lexi said sitting up and flushing the toilet. She walked over to the sink. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. I sat watching her. My baby is sick. We can't go on this trip. I walked out and got the bags out of the car and canceled our trip. I got back inside and found Lexi crawling into bed.

"Hey Eric. I'm sorry if I ruined plans. I don't know what happened. I felt fine all day and I didn't drink a lot tonight."

"You didn't ruin anything. And I'll be right here next to you until you feel better." I crawled into bed next to her. We watched a movie till we fell asleep.

(The next morning)

I woke up and Lexi wasn't next to me. I heard the same sound from last night coming from the bathroom. I got up and there Lexi was, throwing up again.

"Hey Eric. Sorry to wake you up." Lexi said sitting up.

"You didn't wake me up."

"Okay. Can you give me my phone please?"

"Sure. I'll be right back."

Lexi's P.O.V-

"Okay. Can you give me my phone?" I asked Eric.

"Sure. I'll be right back."

Why am I throwing up so much? I didn't eat anything weird. I ate the same things as Eric and he seems fine. Oh no.

Then Eric came back with my phone.

"Thanks baby." I kissed Eric's cheek.

"No problem. I'm gunna go make breakfast." Eric said as he got up.

"Okay. I'll be down in a sec."

I unlocked my phone and texted Bre.

Lexi: Umm so yeah code 77346268

Bre: OMG! I'll be over in 20 minutes.

Lexi: Oh my gosh. Thank you so much.

Bre: Oh of course.

I walked downstairs to go eat breakfast. Eric looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and we ate.

*~*

20 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked over to the door.

"Hey. Here's the thing you needed." Bre said.

"Thanks. Mind coming with me?"

"No problem."

"We'll be right back Eric." I said grabbing Bre's arm, practically running up the stairs to the bathroom. I took the stick thingy out of the box and peed on it.

"Well now we wait 5 minutes. If there's 1 line it's negative. If there's 2 lines it's positive." Bre said looking at the box. She looked up and saw how nervous I was. "Hey Lexi. Look at me. It'll be fine. I promise." Bre pulled me into a hug.

We sat and waited for the 5 minutes to pass. Finally the alarm on Bre's phone went off. I grabbed the test and looked at it. I dropped the test making Bre jump. She picked it up, looked at it then she gave me the look I had on my face.

"YOURE PREGNANT LEXI!" Bre practically shouted as she pulled me into a hug. I started crying in Bre's arms. "Lexi? What's wrong?"

"Well I mean I'm happy to be having Eric's child it's just that he's getting so famous and I don't want this baby to get in the way. " I said sitting down putting my face in my hands. Bre sat next to me and rubbed my back. There's a baby growing inside of me.

Eric's P.O.V-

(6 minutes earlier)

I followed Lexi and Bre upstairs to see what they were talking about. I heard talking coming from the bathroom.

"YOURE PREGNANT LEXI" I heard Bre shout.

"Wait. Lexi's pregnant? This is great!" I whispered to myself.

"Lexi? What's wrong?" I heard Bre say.

"Well I mean I'm happy to be having Eric's child it's just that he's getting so famous and I don't want this baby to get in the way. " Lexi replied.

"Well I'm sure it'll be fine. Come on. We have to go tell Eric. " Bre said and I heard her get up. I quickly ran downstairs and sat down on the couch to make it look like I never heard anything.

Bre and Lexi came downstairs. Lexi sat down next to me and Bre sat on the edge of the couch. I could tell Lexi had been crying.

"What's wrong baby?" I said holding Lexi in my arms.

"Eric, I don't know how to tell you this."

"Tell me what?"

"I'm pregnant."

"What?! That's great!" I hugged Lexi.

"Eric."

"Yeah Lexi?"

"I don't want this baby getting in the way of your career. You're getting so popular. I just don't want to hold you back from your dream." Lexi put her face in her hands. I could tell she was crying. Bre came and sat on the other side of Lexi and she started to rub her back.

"Babe? This baby," I said rubbing her stomach, "won't get in the way of my career. Colton has a daughter. And she didn't get in the way of his career. So this baby won't get in the way of mine." I kissed her cheek.

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yeah I'm sure."

"Okay." Lexi started to laugh.

"What is it?" I said noticing Lexi's sudden mood change.

"There's a baby inside of me." Lexi said laughing, looking down at her stomach.

"Haha yes there is." I bent down and kissed her stomach. "Hey little one. I'm your daddy. I can't wait to meet you." I said next to Lexi's stomach. Lexi giggled and rubbed her stomach.

"I love you Eric."

"I love you too Lexi." I kissed the mother of my child. I can't wait for this little bugger to come into the world!

|Hey guys! I told you the new chapter would be up today. Anyway aren't you excited? Lexi and Eric are having a baby!

Now I need your help. What should the gender and name of the baby be? Comment what you think. I'll pick the gender suggested most and the name I like the best.

I'll update as soon as I know which gender and the name. So hurry and comment.

Stay beautiful readers!

-Bre|