Chapter 12

Lexi's P.O.V-

On the way back home I didn't say anything to Eric. How could he wait so long to tell me he was going on tour in a week? What were we going to do about the wedding?

Once we got home I stormed inside and locked myself in the bedroom forcing Eric to sleep on the couch. I know that I shouldn't be this mad but that's how I am. I ended up crying to myself because I didn't want Eric to leave. Finally I went downstairs and I cuddled up next to Eric, which woke him up.

"Hey Lexi. Listen I'm really sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I..." was all Eric could say before I shut him up with a kiss.

"I forgive you. I have one more week left with you before you leave so why would I spend it mad at you?" I said kissing him again. Eric smiled and pulled me close. I'm really going to miss him during these next 3 months.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~THE NEXT DAY~

This is the third or fourth time I've woke up without Eric next to me. I got up and I was about to open the door when Eric came in with a tray of food. I quickly ran back into bed and Eric sat down next to me.

"Good morning beautiful!" Eric said kissing me on the forehead.

"Good morning. Eric you didn't have to do that." I said pointing to the food.

"I wanted to. Anything for my princess." Eric said giving me another kiss on the forehead.

Eric and I just sat in bed the rest of the morning talking. Eventually we got up and got ready for the day. We decided that we were going to spend this last week before tour together.

After both Eric and I were ready, we went to the new arcade down the street. When we got there, there were at least 100 kids and teens waiting to go inside. Finally the doors opened and everyone ran inside except Eric and I. We walked in hand in hand.

"Babe I think were running out if coins." Eric said in the middle of playing pac man.

"I'll go get some more." I said picking up the coin bucket.

I walked over to the machine and I accidentally ran into the person leaving the machine. Their coins went everywhere. So of course I had to help them pick up all of their coins.

"Hey thanks." The person said.

"Yeah no problem," I said looking up, "Austin?"

"Lexi?" Austin said.

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you in forever." I said jumping up and hugging him.

"I know! Its been forever!" Austin said hugging me back.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Is everything okay here?" Eric said crossing his arms.

"Yes Eric everything's fine." I said still holding on to Austin. I could see Eric clenching and unclenching his fists.

"Who is this?" Eric said pointing to Austin. Eric was starting to get really angry now.

"Babe. Calm down this is just my cousin Austin Mahone." I said pointing to Austin.

"Eric. Austin. Austin. Eric." I said introducing them.

"Nice to meet you Eric. By the way you look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" Austin said shaking Eric's hand.

"Well I'm in a boy band called Midnight Red." Eric said grabbing me and pulling me close to him.

"Ow!" I said lightly punching Eric in the arm.