Intro/Chapter 1

Intro

Hey! This is my first time writing a fan fic. More like first time writing a whole story. Anyway, thank you for reading. I am open to all suggestions to improve the book. Again thanks. Without further a-do "I'll Never Let You Go"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 1

Lexi's P.O.V

Yay! Today is the day! My best friends are coming back from tour today! Midnight Red is coming back home! I've missed them so much. Sure I talked to them but it's not the same as being with them in person.

The last time I saw them was ten months ago. That doesn't seem like too long but it was for me.

It was before they left that I stared dating Dylan. When I told the boys about Dylan, everyone was happy for me, except for Eric. He just smiled and looked down at his feet.

I got up and asked him to talk to me outside.

"Eric, are you ok?" I said looking concerned.

"Yeah." Eric said but he wouldn't look at me.

I lifted his head so he could look me in the eyes. "If something is wrong I need you to tell me. I won't be mad."

"I'm fine, okay?" Eric said with anger in his tone.

"Okay. Okay. Fine. Can we just have fun before you have to leave again?"

"Sure." Eric said and we both walked into the house.

~

I woke up (more like tried to wake up) my boyfriend.

"Dylan? C'mon! Wake up! The boys are coming back from the tour today!" I shouted while jumping on the bed.

"Wha?" Dylan said groggily.

"C'mon! We need to go pick up the boys from the airport!" I shouted halfway to the bathroom.

"Alright!" I heard Dylan shout from the bedroom.

Shortly after, Dylan joined me in the bathroom and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What time do we need to be at the airport?" Dylan asked with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"At 10:30. So in 20 mins." I said checking my watch.

Five minutes later Dylan and I were on our way to go pick up the boys.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know that this was short. Just testing out my wings. I know this first chapter is bad but please keep reading. Follow me on twitter: @Mrs_MNR. I will follow you back. Just tell me Wattpad sent you.

Anyway what'd you think? Any input? Any suggestions?

Don't forget to vote.