Rescue From Everyone...and the pervert

(Y/n)'s POV:

Did I die? I didn't know...I felt myself floating...
Then I realized that I was hanging upside down from my car seat, my seatbelt still on.
I felt blood trickle down my face from my head.

"Ugh....my head..."

I tried wiggling out of my seat, messing with the seatbelt buckle, but I knew that I couldn't escape.
The car was hanging on the edge of the bridge by wires so if I move around too much, I'm going to push the car more and more...then it'll drop to the bottom of the freezing river.
I felt like I was going to cry.

"I don't want to die..."

Was this really the end?

Author-Chan's POV:

Len, Miku, Luka and Gumi had reached the bridge, examining the area.
Rin shudders.

"God...it's so cold out here..."

"Yeah...but I'm not cold because I'm hot like Natsu~
Bam! Best anime joke ever!"

Luka sweatdrops.

"Umm Miku? That's not really a good joke..."

"Oh shut up, glasses!"

Rin stood in between the two girls as Len tried covering his nosebleed and trying not to say the word "Yuri".

*yuri katsuki and victor nikiforov arrive while skating together.
Victor: Unless he's talking about us!
Yuri: V-Victor!
Victor: what? It's true!*

Once Luka and Miku saw the two, they fangirl, for they were super fans of Yuri On Ice.

"HOLY SHIT! IT'S THEM!"
O(≧∇≦)O

"SERIOUSLY?! WOW! THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN WATCHING AMERICA ICE SKATING COMPETITIONS!"
(*≧▽≦)

Len quickly pushed the famous ship out of the fanfic.

"S-sorry everyone who loves Yuri On Ice! You guys! We have to find (Y/n)!
Now where should we start?..."

As Len tried waking up the now-fainted tuna-loving and leek-loving girls, Gumi
searches the bridge, finding the tire tracks that were new.
She then traces her finger on the tire tracks, licking her finger that was covered with the black substance, then smiles.

"Aha!"

Everyone stared at her with shock, even Yuri and Victor stared at her. Miku gasped.

"Gumi spoke!"
(✿☉。☉)

"She said aha..."

"Holy cow! We thought she would never speak in this fanfic!"

Rin and Len exclaimed. Gumi pouts, puffing out her cheeks.

"You guys are so mean! But never mind that! (Y/n) is hanging off the bridge and she's stuck inside her car! We must get her out! Come on!"

(Y/n)'s POV:

I heard voices...familiar voices...
I slowly open my eyes, adjusting my eye sight and then saw people on the top of the bridge...
Are those my...friends?
I saw some of them clinging onto the wires that held my car, then someone with golden hair sliding down from a rope, calling my name.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!"

"Huh?...."

I didn't know who this person was until he reached the door on my right, having trouble opening it. He bangs on the window with his fist.

"(Y/n)! Unlock the door!"

I used all my strength in my arm to reach the door and fumble with the lock. However, I did it and the boy opened the door wide.
He smiled with relief.

"Thank goodness you're still alive..."

Could it be?....Len?...The Pervert?

Author's POV:

Miku, Luka and Gumi held onto the ropes tightly, trying not to let go.
Victor and Yuri also helped.
Miku felt her arms get tired.

"Luka...Gumi...I don't think I can hold on much longer..."

"Me either...the car's too heavy..."

*Victor: Don't give up comrades! We must save this poor lady!
Yuri: I agree with Victor! But we need to hurry! The ropes look like they're going to snap!*

Gumi growls under her breath as she held on.

"Damn! Len! You need to get
(Y/n) out of there! Now!"

Len nods to Gumi, then turns back to (Y/n), who was losing consciousness.

"Okay (Y/n), you have to bear with me on this. Unlock your seatbelt buckle, then grab onto me. I'll hang onto the rope with my other hand as our friends pull us up"

Should (Y/n) trust the pervert? Will they make it in time? Will Victor and Yuri kiss in this fanfic? Will Luka and Miku faint from all that Yuri On Ice action?
Stay tuned until next time!