Do You Love Me For Me...Pervert?

Gumi had left the house to get me more ice cream and watermelons, they were apart of my craving lately. After she closed the door, Len sat on the end of my bed, staring into my (e/c) eyes.

"How you feeling (Y/n)?"

"I'm feeling fine...just really tired"

"Ah, I'm sorry, I wish I was the one pregnant. Then you wouldn't feel all this pain and cravings"
(^ω^)

"Uhhh thanks?"

I said as I softly laughed.
I then stare at the picture of me and my friends that hangs on the wall.
We all looked happy in that photo...
I then asked him the question out of nowhere.

"Len...do you love me for me?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I mean that, do you love me for me and nothing else? Like my body...you don't love me for my body, do you?"

Len stared at me, then narrowed his eyes. He avoided eye contact, his bling bangs covering his blue eyes.

"...to be honest...I kinda do love you because of your body...but that doesn't mean-"

"I knew it...you are just a pervert boy who cares about the outside of a girl, not the inside of who she really is"

I slowly get out of bed and walk away from him, but I felt his hand grip my arm.

"(Y/n) don't go! It's cold...you'll freeze and you're too weak to walk-"

"I don't care pervert! You don't truly care about me! You only care about my body Baka! I want you...to stay away from me...I don't want you to think naughty thoughts about me, I don't want you to stare at my boobs or butt, I don't want you to touch me! Leave me alone! If you want to have naughty thoughts, go have naughty thoughts about my best friends, you perv!"

I couldn't believe what words just came out of my mouth and I didn't care since I was angry with Len.
Now you all are wondering, "why would you think something like that?"
Well it's because over the past months, I've seen Len glance at my friends and I could see him drooling and having naughty thoughts.
Thanks Kotoura-San.

*Kotoura-San: You're welcome...but don't you think you went too far-*

No I didn't!

*Kotoura-San quietly leaves the fanfic*

I ran to my car, got in, and drove away without turning my back. This pervert...I know he only loves me because of my body...that's how boys are nowadays...why? Why do I have these feelings for him still?....
I felt tears well up in my eyes, I felt my hands shaking on the steering wheel, I felt my heart breaking in two...
Then, the car suddenly spins and swirls, what was happening?
Everything was happening in slow motion...then...I hit the bridge railing...and felt myself falling...

Author-Chan's POV:

Len knew that (Y/n) was right: He only loved her because of her body but that was because he was a pervert. He was still in that stage of puberty and if any boys are reading this fanfic, then you would understand...I think. Lol.
As Len sat on that bed, thinking about his pervert side, Gumi came in and realized her best friend (Y/n) was gone.
Len saw her and backed away.

"S-stay away from me Gumi...I'm a pervert monster..."

All Gumi did was shake her head, signaling him that he was not. Len cried and Gumi hugged him, comforting him.

"She thought that I loved her for her body...but I don't..."

Soon, Luka, Rin and Miku arrived at that second. Miku looked around the room.

"What happened? Where's
(Y/n)?....Len what did you do?"
( `ー')

"Miku, this isn't the time to point fingers...now Len, what did you do?"

"W-why are you asking me? You just said not to point fingers"

"I know~"

"All I know is...I'm a pervert"

"Yeah no shit Sherlock, we've known you for years"

Miku laughed but everyone else stayed silent, therefore, she kept her serious face on. Len continued crying on to Gumi's shoulder.

"You don't get it...I loved (Y/n) because of her body...I hadn't realized until now...b-but I don't! I may nosebleed whenever I see under her skirt, I may drool whenever I picture her naked...but that's because I'm a boy! Boys are perverts when it comes to puberty and girls! I wish I could've told her that sooner before she left..."

Len covered his red face, sniffling and crying. Rin, Miku, Luka and Gumi nod to each other and gave Len a group hug. Miku blushed.

"I can't believe I'm hugging a pervert I hated for years..."

"D-don't forget about me-"

"N-not now Luka!"

Len softly smiled.

"Thanks girls...but we have to find
(Y/n) before she catches a cold!"

"Yeah, Len's right! Let's all find (Y/n)!"

"I'm coming along!"

"Don't forget me bros!"

Gumi waved her hand as she confidently smiled. I can't believe this myself...the girls are working together with the pervert they disliked for years...it brings tears to my eyes...
*Gumi brings tissues*
Thanks Gumi...you're the best