So What Do We Do Now...Pervert?

"He's so cute~ Look at the way he sleeps in your arms~"

"I know...isn't he amazing?"

Me and Len whisper as our baby Pit was asleep in my arms, a bubble blowing out of his nose. So kawaii!
Luka and Miku were asleep on the couch while Gumi was knitting a scarf for Pit...unless it was for her crush Kaito, who knows?
Rin was with us, poking Pit's cheeks, smiling.

"Well you two...congratulations"

"Thanks Rin"

"Thank you Rin"

I can't believe it, we had a son, me and this class pervert here by my side. This whole time I hated the pervert for his...well naughty thoughts and actions, but after being with him for this long, it made me change my thoughts about him. He was kind and caring and even funny whenever he's clumsy. It made me smile being with this pervert.
Though, there was one thing that bothered me about all this.

"Uhh you guys? I have something to say"

"(Y/n)? What's the matter (nickname)?"

"Yeah what's up?"

Rin and Len stared at me with concern, I then sighed as I play with Pit's brown hair.

"We still have school to worry about and now that we have Pit...I don't know how all of this is going to work out"

"(Y/n)..."

"Think about it, I won't have time for school or work...I...I will have to drop out of school. Len, you may continue if you want...so then you won't fail"

Len grips my hand, giving me a serious glance, his blue eyes glowing.

"If you're going to drop out, I'll drop out with you"

"Len, wait-"

"I will take care of the baby till you two graduate"

Rin said out of nowhere, causing me and Len to stare at her, surprised. She's going to take care of the baby? I pet her head.

"Rin, you don't need to-"

"I want to, (Y/n). I will never have a baby, so this is my chance to see how it feels to be a mother...don't worry about me, I am an straight A student after all~"

She gave me a confident smile. I had two choices to make: Either drop out of school with Len in order to be with our child or let Rin's dream come true.
It took me awhile but...
I smile to her.

"Rin...I want you to be Pit's adoptive mother"

3 months later

Well, we were back to where we started, in the classroom. Me with my best friends Luka, Miku and Gumi...lets not forget the pervert Len. Rin was back at home, taking care of our little Pit, I bet she was happy playing with him, feeding him and bathing him like a real mother. She would always call us to update on how Pit was doing.
We were thankful to Rin, after graduation we're definitely going to pay her back, maybe invite her favorite boy band BTS.
Luka and Miku had told us about their relationship and believe me, I was happy the ship has sailed. As for me and Len, we decided to just be boyfriend-girlfriend instead of getting married. We were still too young, but of course, Len kept begging and begging for my permission. After months and months, I finally said yes...however we're getting married in the future, NOT NOW! Sorry peeps.
As I was paying attention to Sensei, I caught Len staring at me, trying to cover up his nosebleed with his book. He then nervously chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck as he waves to me.
I giggle to myself.

"Heh, that pervert..."

I hated him from the beginning because he was the pervert of the class...I still hate him since he's a pervert...my pervert~

The end...

HOLD UP! There's one more thing...

Knock knock!
Gumi opens the door, finding Kaito standing there, blushing.

"Umm hey Gumi, I uhh realized you were here and I was uhh wondering...would you like to be my girlfriend?"

...Gumi threw her dakimakura at him. He fell down, knocked out. She grabs the dakimakura off him and hugs it close to her chest as she wraps the scarf she knitted around it.

"Sorry Kaito, but I already have someone~ Come on Steph, let's go play chess~"
(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Now that's a true ending~