Classmates...and a Pervert

"Is he reading that book again?..."

Luka whispers to me while we were taking the math test. She was sitting to the left of me. I turn to my right, and saw Len reading that pervert book of his while drooling...
I sigh.

"Yep...he sure is"

"He needs to put that book down and do the test! Otherwise, he's going to fail!"

Rin whispers to me, who was sitting right behind me. Miku, who was also right behind Rin, taps her pencil in annoyance.

"If he doesn't get rid of that book of his, I swear! I'm going to rip his balls off-"

"Ewww! Miku! Please! The language!"

Rin said with a disgusted face as she blushed. Miku pouts as she crosses her arms.
Now you all may be curious of why Len reads that book, it's because, well, not only it's a normal book...it's a book about naughty things.
How to talk to girls...how to fondle a girls breast...how to make a girl wet...you get the idea.
Ever since he hit puberty when he just turned 14, he had been having perverted thoughts and we all knew it.
Not only that, but he would watch us and I mean WATCH us closely whenever we got up to use the restroom or to sharpen our pencil. Those blue eyes of his would watch our swaying hips, our long exposed legs, and even trying to get a glimpse of what was under our skirts...
Man, why did us girls have to wear uniforms with skirts?! SKIRTS!
This is why me and my friends hate uniforms.
We all wore light pink dress shirts with
dark pink skirts, long white socks with brown dress shoes.
We all looked like 4 Kofuku's.
Back to the story, I grip my hair, irritated.

"You guys! I'm trying to pass a test here! Leave Len alone! If he wants to fail, let him fail!"

"But it would be upsetting for him, I mean, don't you remember when we were little kids? He wasn't like this at all until he reached 14, it's natural for boys to be...perverts"

"Yeah...I don't like them being perverts, trying to look under our skirts...he even tried peeking under mine and you know what I did? I smack him right in the face while he was nosebleeding everywhere!"
(^~^)

Rin spoke so loud that Sensei warned us to be quiet during the test, otherwise he would fail us all. We all glance at Rin, making her sweatdrop.

"S-sorry..."
(^^ゞ

We continue our test while ignoring the pervert with glasses. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm (Y/n), the confident and smart person in the group. Luka was the wise and intelligent girl, Miku was the hot-tempered and protector, Rin was the shy and clumsy type and Gumi was the quiet one.
Oh! I forgot to mention Gumi! Well like I said, she is the quiet one and sometimes we would never notice she's there. She sat in the very back, poor Gumi.
*^*
As I was finishing up the test, just then out of the corner of my eye, I saw that 14-year-old pervert staring at me through his glasses, fiddling with his fingers.
I stare at him puzzled, wondering why he was staring at me.
Was he staring at me the whole time?
That pervert...
I then blushed as he seductively licked his lips at me, like he was about to eat me.
I had enough.
I text Miku, telling her what Len did. A few seconds later, I heard her scream behind me.

"YOU PERV! YOUR'RE GOING TO PAY!"
()ノ彡┻━┻

Miku then grabs Len by the collar, slapping him silly. He began nosebleeding as he let Miku smack him left and right. He looked...happy?!

"HOW DARE YOU TEASE MY FRIEND LIKE THAT! WHY DON'T YOU JUST CONTINUE READING THAT DAMN NAUGHTY BOOK OF YOURS!"
)

Me, Rin, and Luka pulled Miku away, trying to calm her while Gumi kneels beside the unconscious but happy Len, poking his cheek.
Sensei gave me and Miku a serious glance like he was about to kill us for disrupting his class. I should've texted Luka instead...