In Bed...with the pervert

It didn't take long before Len took off all my clothes, throwing them on the floor, leaving me in my undergarments.
I was shaking and blushing, curious of what he was going to do next.
I was shy and yet, I wanted to do this.
I can't believe it: I'm literally having my first time with a pervert I hate!
Len blushed and began nosebleeding as always.
He covered his nose.

"(Y-y-y/n)...you're so...beautiful"

"C-could you please stop staring at me?"

I said as I looked to the side, blushing. Len hums as I then felt his soft lips planting kisses on my stomach, up to my breasts. I kept squeaking at the touch of his sweet kisses.
He then unclipped my bra, throwing it to the side.

"(Y-y/n)...m-may I?"

"Gosh you're too much...b-but yes, y-you may..."

He nods, then lowers his head to one of my breasts, nipping them with his teeth.
He began sucking and I even moaned without hesitation...it just felt so good.
He switched to the other one, doing the same thing as he played with the opposite.
I blushed and moan even more, geez this was embarrassing!
After he was done, he lifts his head and stares into my (color) eyes with his blue ones. He sheepishly smiles.

"G-guess it's time for me to take off my clothes...it's only fair"

"Len you Baka...you're already out of your clothes, you only have your banana boxers left"

Len looked down and realized he was wearing only his boxers and nothing else. He giggles.

"O-oh! Usually I would wear my uniform so I didn't need to change in the mornings"

"What a lazy bum..."

"Oh? I'm not too lazy to do this~"

He teases as he slips his hand under my panties, playing with me. I moaned at his actions, w-what a pervert he was!
It was just like his love lesson, except...we were going to have real sex...
He did it faster and faster, making me moan even louder and sweat.
Isn't his parents going to hear us?!
He finally took them out, surprising me.

"H-huh? Why'd you stop?"

"I don't want you to cum yet (Y/n)...I-I-I want you to cum with me"

He nosebleeds again. I laughed as I caressed his face.

"Okay then"

"Y-you want to cum with me?!"
(・□・;)

"I may as well...we came all this far, why stop?"

He blushes at my words. He's a pervert and yet, he's still a shy boy inside. I slowly slip off his boxers, his friend springs out.
Damn, how could his friend get THIS big! Len's only 14!
Wait, I just realized: Len's 14! And we're already doing these adult things?!
H-how?!
It was too late to stop though, it felt like we were both under a spell, each other's spells...
Len kissed me again as I slowly caress his friend and he played with my breasts.
This was too much pleasure, I'll tell you....
BUT NEVER DO IT WHEN YOUR YOUNG KIDS! WAIT TILL YOUR 18!
JUST KEEP READING YOUR ANIME CHARACTER X READER LEMONS JUST TO BE SAFE!!!
His friend was twitching in my hand, it was definitely teasing him alright.
He pulled away.

"(Y/n)....y-you're going to make me-"

"Okay okay I'll stop, perv..."

I let it go and Len positions himself to my entrance, waiting for my signal.
I blush as I nodded and then felt him going inside me slowly, my walls stretching out.
I felt pain...but then it turns into pleasure...
Len begins moving and thrusting, causing me to moan and clench the sheets of the bed.
All we felt was pleasure, pleasure, pleasure!
Len pants.

"S-so this is what sex feels like...it feels so...good"

"Y-yeah...it does"

I kept remembering his song and it was even playing in my head as Len kept thrusting and moaning.
Pi, pi, pi!
I shoot it out with peace,
Re:say-> wholehearted self-restraint!
Riding a wave of technique, breaking!
First one to be out,
No, no, no don't!
I'm dizzy. My, my, my, fucking!
Yeah...this definitely was his fucking...
After a few minutes that felt like forever, we both organism, then Len pulls out, laying next to me. He hugs me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"(Y-y/n)..."

"Y-yeah?..."

"I-I-I-I love you..."

I heard him mumble as he fell asleep.
I giggle.

"You know what...I think I love you too..."

The next morning, I sneak out of Len's arms, put on my clothes and rush back home. My legs were aching so bad, it felt like I was on my period again.
Damn it Len, why did you do it so hard?!
As I went home, I stopped at the convenience store to see something...
As I went to the bathroom and peed, I wait for the results to come back negative...but instead...they came back positive...
I stared at it wide-eyed.

"Uh oh..."