I'm in Labor...Pervert!

"Godddddd this is the worst part of the pregnancy!"
(>_<)

I said as I held my aching back, waddling around the room. Len just sat in the chair, worried about my condition. Of course, I was almost in labor and let me tell you...it's not pretty. Miku, Luka, Rin and Gumi came into the room, smiles on their faces.
Luka was carrying a tuna fish, Miku was carrying a bouquet of leeks, Rin had a bowl of oranges and Gumi had that Stephanie Dola dakimakura with her. I just love my weird friends.
When Luka and Rin saw me, they gasped.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing out of bed?! You need to rest before the doctor gets here!"

"(Y/n), why do something crazy?"

Luka and Rin dropped their items and rushed by my side, carrying me back to my bed. Before I knew it, I was sweating and gasping for air.

"I want...to see the doctor now..."

Miku snickers as she gave me the bouquet of leeks.

"You're not in labor yet Baka! You need to wait a little longer~"

"Miku if you were in my shoes, you would be begging for the doctor too..."
(¬、¬)

"...eh"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gumi sat by my side and gave me the dakimakura, softly smiling at me. She hasn't said a word ever since the accident, but I love her being the silent type again. I embraced her, thanking her for the gift. Len scratched his head.

"Uhhh Gumi? Where'd you get my dakimakura from?"

Gumi just sticks her tongue out at him. We all laughed except Len, who was irritated with Gumi.
___________________________

"GAHHHH!"

"Push (Y/n)! You can do it!"

Len said as he held my hand tightly. I was in labor now and everyone was in the room, even Shia LaBeouf.

*Shia: JUST DO IT! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!*

Miku growls at Shia.

"Zip it Shia! You're not her friend unlike me! Get out of here!"

Shia left the room, giving Miku a dirty look. Miku didn't care though. She then turns to me and grips my other hand.

"JUST DO IT (Y/N)! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE-"

"Miku, shush! She's trying to concentrate, she can't concentrate if you keep screaming! Do you want me to stuff snickers down your throat again?..."

"...no"

"Then shush! (Y/n) just take deep breaths, that's it~"

I did what Luka told me and took those deep breaths, thinking about funny things. I then remembered the time when me and Len were stuck in the closet together, then Len playing with my breasts and I kicked him in the balls for it...heh, hilarious, so hilarious I burst out laughing. Rin giggled.

"I'm assuming she's excited to have a child~"

"Indeed..."

"YEAH! GO (Y/N) GO! YOU CAN DO IT"
\(T∇T)/

I was laughing for awhile as I pushed, but then I started crying after remembering the time when I left Len during the winter and almost died...DAMN THESE MOOD SWINGS!
Len wiped the tears away from my
(e/c) eyes.

"(Y/n), (Y/n) don't cry! I'm here for you, we're all here for you! You're almost done, keep pushing!"

Push...push...push...then...there it was, our newborn, crying as the nurse held him.

"Congratulations it's a boy~"

"A...a boy?"

"(Y/n)...you did it, I knew you could"

Len said as he held the baby and sat by me. Our baby was so cute, it had my
(h/c) hair and had Len's ocean blue eyes. He was perfect...
Miku and Luka cheered while Rin and Gumi silently clapped while grinning at me and Len.
And what did we call our son? We called him...Pit

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL