Chapter 15: Hooded

Harry and I ran back towards the city, following the water which lead to the ferry terminal. Oh no, there would be so many people. As I thought it, Harry tugged his hood over his head with his other hand and we ran - maybe no one would recognise us.

Why hadn't he had his hood on the whole time!? Then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place!

As we rounded the ferry terminal corner, I yanked at Harry's hand leading him sharp right.

"Where are you going!" He shouted over the sound of the conversing commuters. "It's a dead end!"

"No it's not!"

I continued to pull him onto the wharf and we slipped through the ferry's gates just before the men locked them. We then took a flying leap over the water and crashed through the ferry doors, landing on top of one another.

We were breathless and took a moment to try and stay alive. Then as if we'd planned it, we completely lost it. Our laughter filled the air as I pushed Harry off me and rolled around on the ground clutching our stomachs. The nearby people stared at us wide-eyed, most of them families with children or obvious tourists with hefty cameras dangling from their necks. Who knew where this ferry was headed. It must have looked like catching this ferry had our lives depending on it. Maybe it did.

"You're... insane," Harry tried to say through laughs.

We then slowly stood up and he passed me my shoe. "Thanks." I smiled and slipped it back on.

I then glanced at the map of Sydney Harbour on the wall next to us. There were multiple blue lines dispersing out of the ferry terminal, but the one we were on, we were headed for Taronga Park Zoo - that explained the tourists.

"Oh good," Harry said from right behind me. I turned around to face him, swallowing when I realised how close he actually was. His spicy rose scent filled my nostrils - it was becoming a familiar smell, and I wasn't okay with that. "This turned out alright, actually!"

 "What? That we're alive?" I questioned sarcastically, grabbing his hood and pulling it over his too-long hair. He smiled in thanks as I walked towards two vacant seats and sat down.

"No, that we're headed for the zoo," he explained as he slumped down next to me. "It was on my list of things to do anyway."

"The zoo?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah." He shrugged, before giving a small smile. "The guys and I have been talking about it all week. We want to hold a Koala."

Harry Styles, the apparent cool and confident famous boy-band member, wanted to cuddle a Koala...  I pursed my lips and tried not to laugh.

"What?" He frowned.

"You're really sensitive, aren't you?" I asked, even though I knew he was.

"No." He shifted in his seat. "Let's go outside."

He clearly didn't want to elaborate on that! I followed him out onto the bow of the ferry which was now putting along at a decent speed. The Opera House was on our right, and the Sydney Harbour Bridge on our left - I would never get sick of the view. We leaned on the railing and took in the magnificent sight.

Harry was completely lost in his own world. The portion of his hair sticking out the front of his hood was being blown about by the salty air. I shook my head at him, he really did love that big fluff ball hair of his. For what reason I don't even want to know. Besides, my hair was thick and too long for it's own good, and basically a fluff ball too.

 When the ferry pulled into the terminal, we waited for the pushing crowd to exit first. I quickly said a silent prayer, thankful that no one had recognised Harry; I didn't exactly feel like jumping overboard. When we got off the ferry, we decided to head up the road on foot, rather than be crammed on a bus full of loud tourists.