Chapter Sixteen

DEDICATION TIMES! Okay, I wanted to dedicate this chapter  to ShatteredVanity11 Because she was the first one to comment on the last chapter! Woooo! 

I was moving, feet by my side that were not my own -- moving with me. The world was a blur of grays and blues, whites and greens. I wiped my eyes, clearing my tears to register the world moving past us, I make out houses and trees that give away out location. Even though I have no idea what time it is, I know, by the lack of kids around, that we skipped school.

I hear puffs of air from the person at the side of me and I stop, giving them a rest. Robyn looks at me confused, so I answered, "You were puffing like a puffin," I chuckled. 

"I...I...Do you know what it took to get you all the way here? I had to ask some guys to come and carry you when you passed out but then they had to go back to school, then I had to pratically drag you until here we are...." 

"Okay, okay, you can stop know," I looked down at my shoes, talking my mind off of anything that was around me. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"We're going to your favourite place, the Nature Garden. I thought I'd be best to get you there, take your mine off of things, you know?"

"Yeah, thanks. This means a lot to me," I smiled and hugged her. 

______________-

The Nature Park is beautiful. The grass was evergreen, as it seemed. No matter what season I come to this Park, the grass is always green. The trees like the Parks soldiers, standing thick and tall through all odds.  When they're in season, the flowers bring colour to the park that nothing else could. When it was summer, I used to come here everyday just to see the flowers. The mixtures of yellows and reds, purples and blues, whites and beige's. The aroma of them relaxes you in a heartbeat. 

"Wow, I realise why you come here so often.. it's.." She drifted off, looking at all the senery as she was taking it all in.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. Thanks again," I said, and kept walking through the park. there were so many different places you could go here. There's a open grass court that looks like it goes on forever, surrounded by flowers. There's paths that take you deep into the woods around the Garden. With all the land thats here, there's no limit to the amount of different hiding spots and places that are hard to find, and I know a couple of them. 

"Robyn,"I said, and got here attention. "Why are we here anyways? I mean, it's not that i'm not thankfull for it, because I am. But why?"

"Well, there was a reason. But after that little thing down there, I don't think it's a good idea."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because it involves Ashley. And it doesn't seem like you like him that much."

Ashley. I keep forgetting that they're together now. It seems so unlikely, you know with Ashley Purdy being a rock star and all. But I guess they hit it off when Ashley left to take Robyn home. Right after A-

No. I can't think of that right now. Just thinking of him brings unwanted tears to my eyes for some god forsaken reason. It was just a near kiss! Why was i reacting like my world had come crashing down? Why did it feel like when i nearly kissed him, i was so close to having what i really wanted in life, and when he moved away, it made a void in myself that was never there before?

 "I..It's fine." What? Could I really do this?

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes," No.

O..okay. Uhm, let me give him a call."

"Okay," Please don't.