Chapter Fourteen.

Long wait, i know. ._.   I've got this feeling like I'm loseing readers from this story :'(

_--__-_-_-

Shannan's pov.

I was working on fumes, anger, and downright stubborness. If it wasn't for those three things, I'd be have been on conscious right now. But no, I kept running. Running from what I wanted the most. Andy.

I'd been running for a while, but I could still hear the distant plee's telling me to come back. Something I wasn't going to do, not now. What was I really running from anyway? Andy? Yes. More specific? The near kiss. Why? Why did I do it? Why did I put myself in that situation?

'You need to stop doing that!' 

'Doing what?' 

'You need... to stop being you,' 

Being me?

____________-

I stopped for breath and a rest. I slumped to the ground, arms around legs, and rested my head on my knees. Look at me, sitting in a clammy ally, out of breath and tired beyond my efforts. This was what life had come to, and It was all his fault. I looked up to the sky, past the blue skies and the white clouds, and imagined where Andy came from. Somewhere out there, is his home right? He couldn't possibly be human, no, I'm certain of it. No, he's different. And It just had to be me to figure it out. Why? Why was it me? 

After sitting there for a couple of minutes, i decided that I'd be best to go home. I'd run far enough to remember the way back from here, and it wasn't that far a walk. I got up and patted myself down, ridding me of the stones and cobble on my clothes. 

_ - - - - - - -  

I kicked my shoes off in anger and headed straight to my room,. I had forgotten my now unforgivable love for Black Veil Brides, so when I stepped into the room, I was startled and bombarded by Images of Andy. His eyes were everywhere, and from what happened before at ashley's house, all I can see in his eyes is disappointment and utter sadness of when I saw his eyes last, right before I left him standing outside the gates.

 Without hesitation, I ripped them all down, leaving jagged edges of the corners of the posters on the wall. But there was just one that I couldn't bring myself to take down.  Andy with the rest of the band, looking like they're having a laugh with each other, and just as the shot was taken, he looked into the camera, with the look of laughter on his face. The same look he gave me when he first saw me, just after I showed him I could mind read/talk too.  

He seemed different in that space of time. More carefree, filled with more laughter. Something I took away.

'You need to stop doing that!' 

'Do what?' she whimpered.

'You need to stop being you,'

Those words are like a broken record in my head, playing over and over. Never stopping.