Chapter three.

Okay. i've had writers block ALL DAY! It really makes me angry. I mean, i know what I'm going to write but i don't know how to write it, Do you get what i mean? No? Maybe its just me then >.> So yeah, if this chapter kinda sucks im sorry, blame my penguin filled brain!

________________

I looked around the black room as it it interested me, but in fact, it didn't. I wanted to get this stupid guys laughter out of my head. I turned to  Robyn who is now sitting next to me on the floor. "Finally given up on them coming?" I asked her. In matter of fact, i was losing my interest in them minute by minute.

"No...I I just got tired."She responded. The look on her face said it all, she was disappointed. Very disappointed. " Do you really think no one is coming ?" She asked me. I looked into her brown eyes, i couldn't disappoint her anymore than she all ready is, it wouldn't have been fair on her.

"Im sure-" they won't-" they will."

I looked back at me, she knew i was lying, she always did. Ever since we first met, she's been able to read me like a book. If i tried to keep anything from her, she'd find out about it. To me, i really think I'm hard to read, like, I'm all ways absent minded. My head's all ways somewhere else. But no, she knows everything. All my secrets, things i've kept away from everyone else, she knows. Thus,Shes me best friend. The one i can tell anything to, well its not like i had any choice in the matter. I chuckled.

"Whats up, why are you laughing?" She snapped me out of my daydream, you see? Absent minded.

"I was just thinking about the good old times" I chuckled once more. "Hey, do you think its weird to have an imaginary friend?" I asked, getting back to the point on the constant laughing in my head.

"It depends, i guess." She replied.

"Do you want to elaborate on that?"

She walked up to me and patted my head, a thing that's grew constant when i show my 'Blondness'. "AWWW! Look at you using big words!" She laughed and patted my head harder.

"Get.. Off!" I Kittie slapped her hands and she stopped.( A/N: Does anyone else do that? I tend to do it frequently..)

"Anyway.." She looked at me " What makes you ask?"

"No reason, just wondering" I looked down at my hands, wondering if i should carry on, I did. " Hypothetically speaking-" I shot her a look saying, don't you dare pat me on the head. And carried on "Say your hearing a voice in your head, would you consider it to be an imaginary friend?"

"No, I would call an imaginary friend someone, or something, you see. Like a actually friend that only you could see. Voices in your head? I'd either call that crazy or supernatural."

"...Well I'm not crazy..." I muttered underneath my breath. I hope not anyway. I don't get it. I think im too stressed. Yeah,  I'm stressed. I hope so.

"Why" Her voice caught me off guard.

"Like i said, no reason. I was reading about something a couple of days ago." I lied. "Look, im leaving in two minutes. I'm getting bored here. We've been had."

"No. Im staying. No-one would go to these extreme lengths just to have us."

"Wouldn't surprise me."

"Huh?"

"I'm just saying, were not the most popular guys in school, well im not anyways. I mean look, I look, dress, act, and in fact am Emo. And your.. Never mind that. I'm the weirdo, your the weirdo's friend."

"So, who cares. Like Andy says "Haters are gonna get fucked in the ass."" (A/N: This is my favourite quotation Ive ever heard. :D)

"Either way, ohh look two minutes" I got up, wiping dust from my black jeans and picked up my bags. "Im leaving."

"Sit. Down." A stern deep voice came from my head again. And something about it seemed familiar. Except now, thinking about it, it seems really familiar. But something about the way he said it, made me abide to hI'm. Like what he said was the law, and if i didn't, I'd get punished.

 ' Fuck.Off.You.Jackass.' I said in my mind. 'I'm pretty sure imaginary friends don't tell real people what to do, you stupid little stalker friend!'  He laughed. Except, it wasn't in my mind, it came from across the room.

"OMFG S.Shannan...l..look!"

"Hi, guys. Whatsup?" That voice. The voice in my head.

Robyn scooted off of the floor, nearly falling and tripping over herself. I looked at her, questioning what she was doing. His face emerged out of the shadows, only to be pushed back in my robyns hug.

No, it cant be him. He can't have that voice, the one in my head. As he was hugging Robyn, his blue eyes never left mine. It was like he was daring me to do something, anything. But i didn't. I stayed there, sitting on the old wooden floor, looking at the man that was once in my dreams. The man who's been talking to me in my head. The man known as, Andy..Six.

 _______

Yes , still short Im sorry!

Do you like to so far?

Please comment and vote! I'd be really thankfull ^_^