Chapter thirteen.

ANDY'S POV _______________________________

She's was a feisty one, I' gave her that. I kept telling myself that she'll be better for as long as she's with me, even though I knew that I'd only bring danger to her fragile body. I looked at her, unable to take my eyes off of those beautiful hazel green eyes. She'll be safe when she's rid of me. That seems to be the only thing I can be sure of. 

'So,' she broke the silence and sat next to me, 'How are you?' This question made me laugh, in return I got an angry look from the beauty who stood next to me.

'Small talk, it's cute,' I smiled at her, 'I'm doing pretty well, what about you?' I felt her eyes on me, scanning my face in a most unusual way.

'I'm good,' I heard her gulp as her nerves began to take over her voice.

'Is there something wrong with me?' I asked, wiping my face as if there was something on it.

'How could you ask that? You're..' she paused and thought for a second. 'You seem like a good guy,'

'You're staring at me, that's how I could ask that,' I looked down towards the black floor beneath us, her eyes following mine. I sensed that she frowned, this was a little upsetting. I looked up to see her blushing, I laughed once as my eyes resumed to staring at the floor.

'What?' she asked, punching me, electricity ran through my body, heavier then the last time she had made physical contact with me.

'Hey, no hitting,' I laughed, still feeling the sensation of her clentched fist on my arm. I looked down to see it still where I felt it. Her eyes wouldn't peel away from her fist against my arm.

'You need to tell me how you did that,' she was fascinated by the thought of what had just happened, I figured she felt it to.

'Let me.. Let me try something,' her hand cautiously moved onto my body, I felt a small amount of pressure on my arm. She soon flinched away. Without a word she slowly reached out for my glove covered hand, I felt another flinch come from her body.

'One more thing,' she whispered. She took her right hand and placed it on my face, she didn't flinch. She pulled my face to look at her own. I felt my heart race under the skin of my devilish chest. Ever since I met her, I often wondered if she realised how I felt for her. As much as I knew she felt the same, I was doomed to be alone for the rest of eternity and I knew that. She closed her eyes and leaned closer, I did the same. Our lips were an inch apart when I grasped control of my body again. I pulled away quickly and growled.

'You need to stop doing that!' I groaned.

'Do what?' she whimpered.

'You need to stop being you,' was all I could say to her. 

The plan wasn't working at all, nothing I did seemed to work. I knew that I couldn't leave her, or else HE would get to her, but if I didn't leave then I would surely end up hurting her in ways I couldn't even dream of. I looked down at her, to see a sad look on her face. She walked slightly faster, almost in hope she'd loose me.

'Shannan don't be like that! I didn't mean it the way you took it,' I groaned and walked faster. I needed her presence to be near by, I wasn't sure why. 

_________________________________________-

Okaym i must admit, I didn't write this all of  this chapter, i had major writers block and asked my bezzie to write some. I KNOW IT'S CHEETING! 

Anyways, don't hate me! -_-

Hopefully, ill have a new chapter soon, i love you guys!