Chapter Nine

Sorry for the DELAY! Don't shout at me! D'':

Also, Go listen to that song----------------------------------------->

It's the song that inspired this WHOLE story! So, Say thankyou to that song. I mean it. If you don't say thank you, then I will not be responsible for your injuries :)

-------------------------------------

I pushed everything out of my mind. Everything about this situation, this weird house, the weird 'Talking-In-Your-Head' thingie. Everything. The more I try to piece it together, the more peiced of the puzzle i realise that I'm missing. I makes no sense at all.

I brought my legs to my chest and ran through the things once again. Begining to end.

One: Andy was one of my biggest inspirations. The lyrics he writes are powerful and meaningful, always felt like they were telling my story, the hardships in my life. I adored him, but not in a freaky fan-girl way. God, I hated them.

Two: The first time I met him, he  made fun of me, and pissed me off. And if that wasn't bad enough, he talked to me in my head like one of those mental physic people, though I didn't think the rumors would be true about them, I guess they are. And people tell you never to meet your Idols, well I guess i'll never be doing that again.

Three: Not long after I meet him, He goes all weird ass on me, telling me he'll never hurt me, never do anything to hurt me. He's like some stalker, but, i guess I cant judge, I just said i adored a man who I've never met. But still, I wouldn't go up to someone and tell them ' Oh person I don't know! I shall never hurt you! Please do not be afraid! You shall be kept from harm! '  Somehow, the thought of this made me giggle.

Four: I had that weird ass dream. The one in the house with the weird moved furniture and the floor that now you think about it, seemed like what happened in The Ring. What if when I opened it, there would be a creepy girl coming out of a well? I'm so glad I woke up.

Five: Ashley can Talk in my head to. Does this mean all of them can?

"Shannan!"

I jumped up from where i was crouching, " FACCCKKKK!" I bent over, clutching my heart untill it stopped trying to beat out of my chest. " SERIOUSLY! YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!"

I stood up to the sight to Robyn scream-laughing on the floor, Ashley casually walking out of the room, probably to avoid laughing in my face, and Andy giggling in the corner. Could they not tell I was deep in thought?!?!

"I'm--Sorry----I----Didn't---Mean-----to----I swear!" She said in between hysterical laughter.

"Liar." I said, looking down on her as she was on the floor.

"Robyn" Ashley's voice resonated through the room. He made a grunting noise, the kind of noise you do when you try to hold in a laugh. That Bastard. " Come here. I'm going to take you home."

Everything went quiet. "Why just her? Am I going to be trapped here? A prisoner?" I asked, half joking.

"No," Andy began. " I need to talk to you, I'll take you home after you understand."

"Understand?" I asked, looking at him questionably as he ran his had through his hair again, this guy seriously needs to lay of the Pedo hair touching.

"Yes, understand."

"Understand what exactly?"

"What I'm going to tell you when they leave."

 Robyn waved goodbye. Nice friend she is, just leaving me like that. Very very nice of her. She walked into what looked like a kitchen, and walked out of the backdoor. I followed their shadows until they were completely out of sight.

"Try anything, and i'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine, that's something you have to understand." I said sternly, looking him in the eye so he knew I wasn't joking.

He chuckled " Understood" A smile spread on his face.

There was an awkward silence. Like a gigantic elephant stomping around in the room. We avoided gazes for some reason, the reason I think only Andy knows.

"Soo..." Andy dragged " You like Black Veil Brides?"

Well...No shit Sherlock. I'm wearing your Band Tee!

"I think so. Yeah. No. Opinions change when you find out the band is infact a band of aliens. Don't you just hate it when that happens?" I mocked. I wonder If I could piss him off. That would be fun. Headline news. : Andy Six! Actually a complete Asshole!!!!
Oh my. That would be fun.

"Seriously? Aliens?! That's what you could come up with? Fucking Aliens?!?" He laughed hysterically, making me feel stupid. FUCK HIM. Not in the literal sense that is. Sorry Fangirlies.

"WHAT?"I shouted above his laughter. He seems so dark, he's actually-most of the time- cheerful.

"You think we're aliens? I expected better from the amazing Shannan you know. Like Vampires.The real kind, not the sparkly fairies. But who am I to judge.Maybe Werewolves. An Angel maybe? A..Demon? Haha, yeah right."

"Well, now that you say that, a Demonic nature suits you. You have, well what I would Imagine, a Demonic aura. You know, Dark, Mysterious, Weird, Freaky, And that weird mind thing" I shuddered " That freaks me out to the brink of insanity. I feel like I'm talking to a freaking teenage Casper!"

"You..Really have no idea, "