Love Struck...

Accidents

Let the evening in the back door

Filled the room

Ceiling to the floor

Beat backbones

Grazed the poem and made it strange

I wasn’t born to be a skeleton

************************************************************************************************************

*----Izzy----*

When I woke up from my nap, Brendon had gotten all of our stuff together and had the car ready. We left his house in a matter of seconds and made our way back to the hall. At some point during the car ride our hands intertwined and took to resting on his lap. Brendon was rubbing soft soothing circles onto the back of my hand; I smiled at the gesture.

When we reached the hall we found Tristan pacing back and forth grumbling to herself about, what I guessed was, us.

“Thank god the two of you are finally here,” Tristan groaned when we walked into the room. “Seriously, where were you?”

“At the house,” Brendon supplied. “We watched a movie and talked. We were both tired so we took a little nap. I thought I had set an alarm but it didn’t go off.”

“Oh,” She nodded. “Well, you aren’t that late but we do have to take care of the last few things.”

“Which are…” Sophie’s voice trailed off.

“The individual pictures, group picture, prizes, interviews… all that.”

“Interviews?”

“Just with you all and I,” Tristan shrugged. “No biggie. I just need a couple of comments from you all.”

“Sounds good!” Landon boasted. “I’m all for the interviews you know my fans…”

“Landon,” Spencer rolled his eyes. “You don’t have any fans.”

“Yes I do!” Landon argued. “Do I have to remind you? I was a pretty famous football player.”

“Yeah, for like two years.”

“Whatever,” He huffed and crossed his arms.

“It true, Landon,” I agreed with Spencer. Landon was great at football in fact he was one of the best but it wasn’t what he wanted. He realized that after his first year playing but he didn’t quit until the following year because he didn’t want to disappoint his family. Turns out… they honestly couldn’t care less.  All that mattered was that he was doing what he loved.

Jon and Sophie were the first to take their individual shots. I watched them interact with each other and chuckled at them being so shy and reserved. I nearly died from the adorableness when the photographer asked Jon to put his arms around Sophie and they both stared at him wide-eyed and blushing.

Next in line were Spencer and Landon. Their shoot took a little longer than necessary because they were goofing off. I had to, more than once, scold Landon for acting like a baby. When they finally finished their turn Ryan and Bree went next. Their photo shoot was absolutely beautiful. The passion radiating off of those two came in waves, it was obvious that they were still very much in love. Their eyes never left each other and there was never a moment where they weren’t touching each other somehow.

“Brendon, Izzy,” Tristan called out. “Get on over here.”

“Okay,” The photographer, Gabriel, said. “I just want the two of you to act completely normal. Start a conversation or play around or anything really. Just do whatever you need to do to look like you’re having a good time.”