It's not a date... Right?

I was fine just a guy living on my own

Waiting for the sky to fall

Then you called and changed it all, doll.

Velvet lips and the eyes to pull me in

We both know you’d already win

Mm, you’re original sin

-----------

 “What class do you have next?” I asked Brendon. He pulled out his schedule and looked over it. “English.”

“Really?” I said excitedly. “Me too. I’ll walk with you to class.”

“Thanks, I’m glad we worked things out. I probably would have gotten lost looking for my next class.” He gave me another crooked smile and I tried my best to calm down my racing heart.

“No problem. You’ll get to meet my other friend Landon… he was in our other class too but he took off as soon as the bell rang. I don’t know where…”

“S’up, Izzy?” A voice said into my ear and I screamed.

“Dammit, Landon! How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?” I smacked his arm. He mocked a face of pain and I rolled my eyes. “Great job today in class. I’m sure Mrs. Carson is very happy with us.”

“Thanks, hon.” He threw an arm around my shoulder. “You know me… I’m a very pleasing guy.” He waggled his eyebrows at me and I shoved his arm off me.

“Perv.” I looked at Brendon and saw him staring down at the floor while looking very awkward. “Hey, Brendon?” I called and he looked up at me with big eyes. They seemed slightly dazed and I wondered if I interrupted a deep thought. “This is Landon my…”

“Her bestest friend in the whole freaking world.” Landon cut me off and held out his hand. “Pleased to meet you.”

Brandon shook it and laughed. “I’m Brendon Urie.”

“Oh believe me, I know all about you. Do me a favor.” He cupped a hand around his mouth and stage whispered, “Break a few hearts for me so I can be the rebound guy.”

“Um…” Brendon’s face scrunched up in the most adorable way and he looked very uncomfortable. Wait… did I just say adorable? No… I can’t think like that.

Get your head out of the gutter Izzy

“Leave him alone, Landon.” I rolled my eyes and pulled him off of Brendon. “Ignore him. He’s just that desperate.”

“Your words hurt me.” Landon mumbled.

“Good.”

“You’re so mean!

I ignored Landon and we walked into the classroom together. Landon and I took our normal seats in the back of the room while Brendon sat down in the empty seat on the other side of me. Me and Landon tend to stay towards the back of the room because it gives us more opportunity to goof off.  

“Hey Brendon!” A voice called at the same time Rain said, “Hey Izzy and Landon!”

I saw a very skinny boy with a heart shaped face and light brown eyes walking towards us. I noticed his hair was a dark shade of brown and trimmed in a choppy-razor fashion and side swept bangs. His bottom lip was slightly fuller than the top and he wore a very charming smile on his face. I instantly liked him. He seemed like a genuinely sweet and kind person.