Chapter | 19

~

~

"I just can't seem to understand as to why Master Damian felt the urge to throw his katana onto the wall." Alfred sighs as he walked into the kitchen, where everyone was currently enjoying breakfast.

Tim raised an eyebrow at Damian, whilst everyone could hear Jason's dramatic sigh.

"Bad dream, I suppose?" Dick asks playfully, sipping his cup of coffee.

Damian sat still, eating his breakfast, which consisted of tofu and seaweed. He sighs, ignoring them.

He woke up, in the morning, panting, realizing he'd threw his katana through the wall. Perhaps a reflex, due to the nightmare he had experienced.

Seeing his mother, in that dream, was beyond terrifying. Was she dead? Or alive?

"Thanks to Master Damian, I now need to find someone who can repair the damage."

"I can repair it." Jason offered, standing up. "The last time you tried to repair something, you've set the whole room on fire." Tim slurs, shaking his head.

~

"Why are you here?" Alina huffs, her position straightening up.

She was having a pretty good day, all dressed up, ready to go into town, but what she didn't expect, was to meet David on the lobby. He was still the same aggravating looking man.

"Your Majesty, I'm simply here to be your bodyguard again." He smiles, a naughty grin hidden behind it.

"On whose orders?"
"King Nathan. Your brother." He mutters, bowing.
David looked surprised, to say the least.
The usually fabulous-looking Princess had now turned into a.. casual one.

Her long brown hair was tied into a ponytail, she wore jeans, a grey T-Shirt and sneakers. She still looked gorgeous to him.

"Ahh. Really?" She teased, crossing her arms. He nods, his gaze dropping onto the floor.

"Well I have a task for you then. I've simply forgotten my book. Can you please grab it for me?" Alina asks, no expression on her face whatsoever.

"Of course, Your Highness. Where is it exactly?" He asks, a hopeful expression plastered across his face. Alina noticed the slight change of hair. His hair wasn't brown anymore, he dyed it black.

"Well, come, let me show you." She grins, motioning him to follow her, as she walks towards the left side of the building, hands in her pockets.