Something To Write About (One Direction Fanfic)

Hey guys! This is the start of my new Zayn Fanfiction! Featuring Natalie! One of my great friends! :D I hope you like it! 

Vommet! (comment and vote!) 

maddz x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Natalie?” I swung the chair around leaving my long brown hair blowing in my face. “Uh yeah?” I tried fixing my hair when I looked up, oh God. Is weird if I fainted? No Natalie not infront of them! I kicked my feet which were dangling infront of me, “Hi we’re One Direction.” Okay my heart is pounding a mile a minute… “Oh hi, I’m Natalie. Nice to meet you.” I got up adjusted my skirt and shook hands with them, “So you’re the knew girl who will be traveling with us?” Harry stated giving me a wink. Typical. Don’t get me wrong, I did my research. Hell I loved these boys. But I can’t show it. “Yeah. I think.” I looked over at their manager Paul who nodded, “You’ll be writing our next book? So that means you’ll be traveling with us while we are on tour?” I nodded trying not to scream.

We all sat there while Paul was talking to someone, “So Natalie, tell us about yourself.” Oh. Where do I start? “Um. Well my name is Natalie, I love to write, emphasis on why I’m here…” “Oh she’s funny now!” Louis laughed, “We’ll get along just well.” I laughed, “I love traveling and having a great time. I tend to be very girly, but can be not girly… if you know what I mean. I am the type of person who doesn’t really care about what others think. I just brush it off.” I looked over at Zayn who was already staring at me, my cheeks went pink. “Mhm. Looks like we found the perfect girl than!” Niall stated, “Didn’t we Zayn?” Niall smirked looking between us. Ah we didn’t pull away. Eye sex. “Oi lad! We just met her.” I chuckled looking back at them. “So when do we leave?”

ZAYN’S POV

Oh my gosh, when she turned around I couldn’t let my eyes fall from her, am I too obvious? God she’s gorgeous! And she’ll be traveling with us! “Huh? Oh right. Sorry.” I gave Niall a smile than continued looking back at Natalie, pretty name for pretty girl. “Zayn you’re staring… Again.” Harry winked at her. Back off Styles, she’s mine! Oh I am making it obvious, “Well who wouldn’t be. She’s beautiful!” She smiled and a fade of pink went across her cheeks.

NATALIE’S POV

Oh my God he just called me beautiful. ZAYN MALIK called me beautiful. Okay now I am officially dead. “Ready to go?” Paul came into the room, “We’ll run to your house Nat and you can grab your stuff. You’ll be staying with the boys for a night before tomorrow. Early flight.” We all mumbled different words, “Oh. Okay!” We left the big building and headed to my house where I would be saying goodbye to my parents for awhile. “Bye! I love you! I’ll Skype every now and then!” I smiled waving to them hopping into the car. “So ready for the time of your life?” Louis chuckled, I nodded a little than smiled. This was going to be fun.

PART 2

ZAYN’S POV

I offered Natalie to stay with me and Niall she smiled and said yes. Zayn Malik in for the kill! “Okay so you can have my room. I’ll be on the couch.” She looked confused, “It’s uh. It’s okay I can be on the couch.. uhm.” She’s cute when she stutters. “No Nat. You get my room end of story.” She didn’t protest. She skipped along and closed the door. We had a long day ahead of us.

NATALIE POV

“IT’S TIME TO GET UP!” All five boys were crowded around in Zayn’s room, “Jeez! I’m up!” I looked at my clock, 4:30 am. Great. I walked out and was about to hop in the shower, “Nope. No time!” I turned around to see a naked Harry. I screamed and covered my eyes. “Harry Edward Styles put some clothes on!” I shouted running down the hallway. “You’ll get used to it.” Zayn chuckled bringing his suitcase to the door. “Ready?” Liam asked. We all nodded and headed toward the airport.

We all complained and Paul had to shut us up with Starbucks. Mhm Starbucks. “So what time is this flight? And where are we going?” I asked bit tired but hyperish… “Um. Flight is an hour and uh-“ Niall started, but I cut him off,“Okay! Wait! You woke me up at 4:30 AM and we don’t leave for another freaking hour? It’s 6:30!!! It’s been two hours and we don’t even leave for another sixty minutes!” I became very defensive, as you can see I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON! “Oh, well someone’s not a morning person.” Harry chuckled, I glared at him. “Anyways as I was saying we are stopping in New York first.” Mhm, never been.

HARRY’S POV

She’s so cute when she’s mad. What Harry? What are you saying? You just broke up with Haley, you can’t say that. Ah but I can. I’m Harry freaking Styles. NO HARRY! Erh stupid brain. “So uh Natalie.. You look cute…” Trying to change the subject, “Flirting already Styles?” She smirked, mhm yup I want her. “Uh no…” They laughed, “Lay off Haz, it’s 6:30 am.” Liam stated yawning. The hours passed quickly soon we were boarding the flight. “Nope, you’re sitting by me!” I grabbed Nat’s wrist, “But-“ “No exceptions.” She growled, “Ahh!” She glared and gave apologetic look to Zayn. Time to get to know this girl. “So Natalie. What else do we need to know about you? You aren’t a morning person. Do you party?” She thought, “Nope.” “Liar.” She looked up at me shocked, “I do not!” She folded her arms across her chest. I couldn’t help but see a smile creep on her face, “Yeah you’re lying, I see that smile!” She blushed, “AHAHA I made you blush!” She looked up, and punched me in the shoulder lightly, “Will you two quit it! It’s 7:30! Go to bed!” Liam hushed us, “Yes mum.” Nat chuckled, I liked this girl.