Chapter 3: Detention and the breakup

I didn't do it. We got caught. We freakin got caught. Currently, we're at a blank room, just the two of us because we're at a detention.

"You know... You should stop pouting" I told Chris who was pouting the whole time since I didn't licked his lollipop.

"Hmp" He ignored me and acted like a child which was so cute of him.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't do what you told me, you can reduce my salary." I was feeling a bit guilty.. He still did not want to talk to me

"Fine, what do you want me to do? I'll do anything." I sighed

His face lit up and a smile on his lips was formed

"Come closer." He said in a seductive tone that made me gulp

I'm a woman of my words so I came closer..

I'm heating up. We are so close. He placed his hand on my cheek that made me blush.. He was inching closer and closer to my face.

He looked at my lips and smiled.. I can smell his scent..

I closed my eyes and readied to what might happen next..

3.

2.

1.

He kissed my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling

"I feel better.. Next time you don't do what I told you, I won't kiss you on your cheek anymore." He said.. As if I want him to do it again..

"It's going to be on your lips next time." He continued.. My eyes narrowed..

"You're kidding right?" I told him nervously

"I don't kid, especially when I'm with you." He said seriously

Okay, what's that supposed to mean? After that we spent our time playing random games

To be honest, he was fun to be with.

After detention, I decided to go home but then I saw Ken waiting outside the campus. I bet he was waiting for me so I approached him and gave him a warm hug from the back. I can see the shock from his face but it turned into a smile.

"Listen.. I have to tell you something.." He said and held my hand

"What is it?" I was really curious.. Was he going to take me on a date? Did he bought a gift for me? There were many possibilities that was popping in my head..I was so excited to what he was going to tell me.

"Ash..we need to stop" Did I hear him right?

"Stop what?" I said in a soft voice

"We need to..break up.." He said looking at the ground..

I am about to cry.. about to cry.. I am about to cry.. My eyes started to get blurry..

"Ash don't.." He said wiping the tears that fell from my eyes.

I suddenly felt a hand sliding at my back and I was pulled by..by..by..Chris..

"Excuse me..but..what business do you have with her?" Chris said in a firm voice..I looked at him and he had a serious face..

"Who are you?" Ken ignored Chris' question

"I asked you first so answer me.." Chris was not asking, He was commanding

"You don't need to know.."Ken's voice changed..

"Then get the hell outta here." Chris said

"You're not my boss.." Ken didn't show any signs of defeat