Chapter 7: Meeting her

(AN: HEY GUYS!!!! I AM VERY SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UD.. I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPPIE TOMORROW!!!)

After I woke up this morning, I checked my phone for messages and I saw five messages coming from Jessica, Danielle, Chris, and an unknown number who messaged me twice

Okay, let's check Jessica

Hi there sleepy head! Just want you to update about my relationship status and it's going great. My boyfriend is such a good boy. I hope our relationship last long or even never end. I love you!

I replied saying

Goodmorning too Jessica. Hoping to meet your boyfriend soon. Goodluck with your relationship. I love you more. :)

Now for Danielle

ASHLEEEEEY!!! I HAVE A PROBLEM ON WHAT TO WEAR TODAY! CHOOSE. BLUE OR GREEN? ASAP!!!

I imeediately replied

Danielle! Relax okay? You should wear blue. It emphasizes the color of your eyes and also it's your favorite color. I hope I helped.

And then for Mr. Chris

Goodmorning sweetie,how's your sleep? Maybe you kept thinking of me last night that's why I couldn't sleep. Anyway, Yana wants to meet you today. Be here at my house at 9 am. Stay safe sweetie ;)

I don't know what the hell is happening to me right now because my heart was drumming,my face, I think ,is red.I have to control this. I felt this thing before..But, that was when me and Ken were still dating. The difference is, it's stronger than before

I got a little irritated after I saw Yana's name. I mean..Yana is a she right? I don't want to think what I think it is but.. I think..just think that..I am hell jealous of Yana.

I have to reply to him

Hey, maybe you were the one thinking of me last night that's why it was me who couldn't get to sleep. And reminder, we have school today. I can't come over.

I sent the message and almost forgot about the unknown number who texted me so I opened it and I saw

I am soooo sorry honey..You got the whole idea wrong about me sleeping with my ex while cuddling each other..She was just asking my help to lay her in the bed because she had a back injury and just came out from the hospital..The picture that was sent to you was photoshopped.

and his other message

Oooopsss..sorry,wrong num.

Even though he said it was a wrong send, I still replied

Hey you fucked up asshole! Have you already sent this message to your girlfriend??? You know, I pity her for having a guy like you. You said sorry and then explained the whole thing to her?? Why are you being guilty then huh?! You said you were helping your ex lay in the bed when you just said in your second statement that you got the whole idea wrong about you sleeping with your ex? So that means that after laying your ex on the bed, you slept in there? and cuddling with each other? and also in your first statement douche bag, you said you were sorry..It just means that you are guilty of sleeping in the bed with your ex..Go to hell!

I know that it's none of my business but I just got mad after I read the message.

Now, I didn't even noticed that Jessica, Danielle, and Chris already replied.

From: Jessica

You should meet my boyfriend soon. Thanks for the goodluck. And goodluck with Chris ;)She even teased me